PDA

View Full Version : 2017 unlimited subscription problem and support page useless (no load)

mflv19
12-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Just Dance 2017 gold edition, Unlimited subscription does not work and when I go to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US), it does not work, I am despair because Xbox support tell me to contact Ubisoft, and I can not do that. I bought the gold edition because 3 months subscription.

Someone knows how to solve the 3 months subscription problem (platform xbox one / gamen Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition (Includes Just Dance Unlimited subscription) - Xbox One - Xbox One Digital Code ).

Thanks in advance

IgorHavan
12-05-2016, 06:13 PM
I have the same problem.
I bought the Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition on the PSN (Black PlayStation Store) during Black Friday, thinking about having immediate access to Unlimited for 3 months, according to product information. However, when I try to access Unlimited through the game, it asks me to buy the 3 months, as if I did not have the Gold Edition. I got in touch with PSN and they informed me that only Ubisoft could solve the problem. However, I already emailed support, I had no feedback, and chat is never available.

Frustrating.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If any moderator can help us, please help us.

UBI-Zuzu
12-08-2016, 05:14 PM
Hello there,

if you guys contacted support and didn't get your answer after 2 working days, please give me your ticket reference number, we will look into it.

Thanks,
Zuzu

mflv19
12-08-2016, 06:20 PM
Hello, My ticket is 03905122, I created it at December 4th. Thanks in advance

Hello there,

if you guys contacted support and didn't get your answer after 2 working days, please give me your ticket reference number, we will look into it.

Thanks,
Zuzu

zero2espect
12-21-2016, 07:23 PM
Hello there,

Thanks,
Zuzu

i've been waitings weeks for a response. case no: 03924734

Mutedkitten227
12-26-2016, 08:15 PM
Hello there,

Thanks,
Zuzu