PDA

View Full Version : Aces Expansion patch

Bikewer
05-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Havn't flown Sturmovik for a while, as I've been doing WWII online. So much that I had some repetetive use probs with my movement fingers!
So, I'll take a break and fly a bit. Signed on to hyperlobby, and it said I needed the new version. OK...I hit the download, and got the 102mb "Aces" patch. Now my startup screen says "Aces Expansion" in red letters. Problem is, I don't have the expansion pack. So, I got some stuff, and the island map, but of course no "aces" aircraft.
Here's the question...If I go out and buy the expansion now, can I install it "over" the patch?

Or, am I stuck uninstalling the whole works and starting over?

Bikewer
05-26-2004, 05:47 PM
Havn't flown Sturmovik for a while, as I've been doing WWII online. So much that I had some repetetive use probs with my movement fingers!
So, I'll take a break and fly a bit. Signed on to hyperlobby, and it said I needed the new version. OK...I hit the download, and got the 102mb "Aces" patch. Now my startup screen says "Aces Expansion" in red letters. Problem is, I don't have the expansion pack. So, I got some stuff, and the island map, but of course no "aces" aircraft.
Here's the question...If I go out and buy the expansion now, can I install it "over" the patch?

Or, am I stuck uninstalling the whole works and starting over?