PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Beginners Guide - The Art of Battle

GGMarZhill
12-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Well met Warriors!

Hope you are all boding well considering there hasn't been much "official" news on the For Honor front.

For those of you who have yet to play the game you may find this guide I put together useful in preparing for the upcoming beta phase and for final release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDUVGeeOG5E

It covers the most basic aspects of the innovative combat system known as the "Art of Battle" - advanced guide to come once I have more footage to hand :p

Hopefully after watching you will feel like a far more honed and sharper blade ;)

Tear 'em up and see you on the battlefield!

#GGMarZhill

StatuaryRobert
01-07-2017, 03:32 PM
I fared very good in 1v1 in the alpha, but i can not pull a parry off to save my life (not talking about the Ori or Beserker) using the keyboard and mouse, I tried getting the warden parry again and again and it just did not work! If you have any tips that would be great.

badrackas
01-07-2017, 04:16 PM
nice 1 thanks

GGMarZhill
01-16-2017, 03:12 AM
Hey StatuaryRobert! Its just a mater of practice at the end of the day and getting your timings correct, feel free to add me on uplay: GGMarZhill, and we can see if we can jump into a game and practice :)

NestroGER
01-25-2017, 08:00 PM
I fared very good in 1v1 in the alpha, but i can not pull a parry off to save my life (not talking about the Ori or Beserker) using the keyboard and mouse, I tried getting the warden parry again and again and it just did not work! If you have any tips that would be great.

Just in case you didn't already know: The enemy guard indicator turns red when an attack is performed, and it blinks when it is about to make contact. Thats the window in which you have to dodge/parry. Btw. if the indicator does not blink, the attack will not hit you, because you are too far away.