PDA

View Full Version : stuck at 69 % - ray of light

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 08:07 PM
I am stuck in the room where you have to move mirrors to direct 2 rays of light to signs o walls. I have successfully dealed with the two rays of light, then reached the princess by jumping on steps coming out of the 2nd floor wall.

But I have no idea of where to go next. She told me about a sign that should be somewhere on a wall, but can't find it.

HELP !

Franck. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 08:07 PM
I am stuck in the room where you have to move mirrors to direct 2 rays of light to signs o walls. I have successfully dealed with the two rays of light, then reached the princess by jumping on steps coming out of the 2nd floor wall.

But I have no idea of where to go next. She told me about a sign that should be somewhere on a wall, but can't find it.

HELP !

Franck. /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Well, you should be able to get those stone "bridges" or whatever out of the wall, the ones of different lengths, did you do that? Afterwards, get on the end of the longest one a start jumping from one rope, to the next, and on a ledge at the end (going straight the whole time), and there should be a ladder... Climb up and you're almost done with what you have to do, just work with the lights a bit more and don't forget about the sand cloud on the floor where Farah was!!

- Auron 8-D -

XyZspineZyX
12-12-2003, 10:53 PM
hi,

same problem here i did what the topic-starter did too, and i did read Auron89's post, but still cant pass the mission :S

Cheers
Baggie

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 02:49 AM
If you have completed the second part...now you have to get up to the third floor...on the last block that comes out of the wall is a rope at the end..jump to it,,,,swing jump to the next..then to the wall...make you way around to the ladder..climb up. break the wall ... pull the mirror out...break the next wall, pull the trigger, break the next wall...there is a crystal...(and this is your way down) go out to the other mirrors in the middle...move the one that the mirror in the center of the room is shining into and out of the way...pull the farthest one down to where that mirror is and direct that into the one you pulled out of the wall...and into the crystal....farah will say you did it! go into the crystal room and climb out the hole...and down to the bottom...the gate will be open...get sword..pull trigger at back of room and run and roll out the door.

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-20-2003, 04:37 PM
Auron89 wrote:
- Well, you should be able to get those stone
- "bridges" or whatever out of the wall, the ones of
- different lengths, did you do that? Afterwards, get
- on the end of the longest one a start jumping from
- one rope, to the next, and on a ledge at the end
- (going straight the whole time), and there should be
- a ladder... Climb up and you're almost done with
- what you have to do, just work with the lights a bit
- more and don't forget about the sand cloud on the
- floor where Farah was!!
-
- - Auron 8-D -
-
-
-

yes i need help 2 if u dont mind . according to what u said those 3 stone pillars should come out of the wall ... as in the vision ... the problem is .. they dont . i arranged all lights in the right order and the 3 stone pillars just wont come out .

XyZspineZyX
12-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Do you have the light that is on the second floor shining into the symbol on the wall that farah triggers? If not, the blocks wont come out....

PG

http://princeofpersia.proboards20.com/

XyZspineZyX
12-21-2003, 07:17 AM
It's possible to arrange the mirrors on the first floor so that they're aligned but Fara can't get to the crack leading to the second floor. If that happens, then even if you line up the upper mirrors correctly, they won't be able to hit the second symbol since Fara hasn't activated the trigger that reveals it.

If Fara's still on the first floor, go back down and adjust the mirrors so that she finds the crack.