PDA

View Full Version : Nissan GT-R & Lamborghini Huracan

Ubi-Gaidheal
11-30-2016, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone,

All eligible players to the Nissan GT-R and the Lamborghini Huracan with the exclusive 2 years’ anniversary sticker should have received their reward in game.

In order to be able to receive the vehicles and sticker, please note that you’ll have to leave the game log back in.

Reminder about the eligibility for these rewards:

Nissan GT-R (http://bit.ly/2cPPsi8)
Lamborghini Huracan & exclusive sticker (http://bit.ly/2gUy69D)

Note that the rewards will be sent via a notification on the welcome screen. If you skip it rapidly and don’t know if you have received your vehicles, don’t forget to check directly on your vehicles’ list in your smartphone.

Thank you.

The Crew Team

ID4HO
11-30-2016, 12:56 PM
got both cars, thanks !

does anybody love the nissan gtr as i do ? its really welldone, devs etc. ;)

now im pleased for a street and Circuit version :cool:

Ubi-Gaidheal
11-30-2016, 01:28 PM
Glad you like it ;)

guitarjoey
11-30-2016, 01:41 PM
Glad you like it ;)

Why 25 euro's for CUA.... i bought the season pass isnt that enough.. and i lost 500.000 this morning and now own a skyline circuit i didnt buy... how did that happen and can i reverse it?

z3uss_01
11-30-2016, 01:43 PM
Can not wait to go home and find sweet GT-R sitting in my garage :D

WarChiefGamer
11-30-2016, 03:23 PM
Nevermind, if you don't have the uracan this is why
"As such, everyone who played The Crew in December 2014 and January 2015 will receive the new Lamborghini Huracán for free, as well as an exclusive 2 year anniversary sticker!"
but the gtr I don't know why my friend have one and not me

GuerrillaGrip99
11-30-2016, 03:30 PM
just wanted to say thanks to ubisoft and thier crew for putting so much work into this great game(the crew). ive had it from day 1, and its one of my favorate games, and it just keeps getting better. this new expansion (cau), i love it, im not a big cop in racing games fan, but they made it enjoyable. the car and bike handling is perfect this time,(please dont change it for the whinners and cry babys). after this expansion, they shouldnt care about those complainers, who most likely got the game for free, complaining about content and how the game sucks. not being able to connect to play the game or server issues,.. now that sucks. thanks guys and good job.

Goddess_Blanc
11-30-2016, 05:56 PM
Nevermind, if you don't have the uracan this is why
"As such, everyone who played The Crew in December 2014 and January 2015 will receive the new Lamborghini Huracán for free, as well as an exclusive 2 year anniversary sticker!"
but the gtr I don't know why my friend have one and not me

GT-R was for people who had Wild Run prior to release of CAU, and apparently requires CAU to have GT-R in your carage.
I could well assume you have not yet either bought CAU or or didn't have Wild Run prior to launch of CAU?
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/109606451613708415/EBDBC760AF39AD9DEFD268BA9F1612A1A5E7E538/

OSsoldier
11-30-2016, 06:12 PM
Do you have to own the new DLC to claim the reward?

ShieldisLife
11-30-2016, 06:24 PM
I didnt got it

ShieldisLife
11-30-2016, 06:30 PM
GT-R was for people who had Wild Run prior to release of CAU, and apparently requires CAU to have GT-R in your carage.
I could well assume you have not yet either bought CAU or or didn't have Wild Run prior to launch of CAU?
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/109606451613708415/EBDBC760AF39AD9DEFD268BA9F1612A1A5E7E538/

I preorder CAU can i get my gtr?

Goddess_Blanc
11-30-2016, 06:37 PM
I preorder CAU can i get my gtr?

I filled the the requirement of having Wild Run before release of CAU, can I have my GT-R without buying the DLC I'm not interested in?

libehv
11-30-2016, 07:33 PM
yesterday I managed to get to play the CAU, it was quite late in the time zone I live.

and there were not a hint about huracan nor the free GTR
I did log out and logged in back few times, but not a hint!

so I wasn't patient enough to wait for it and bought it, it wasn't expensive at all 250+k bucks or something.
I did receive the huracan today.

this confusion could have been avoided by the dev's, but they still did **** it up! no hard feelings, but come on!

JTKaay
11-30-2016, 07:35 PM
I clicked collect on the Huracan, got it and went straight to map mode. Looked for my GT-R (R35) and it is not in my list. Not in mobile garage, not in HQ. I can find the GT-R but it says it would cost me. Please fix this ASAP?

zopht
11-30-2016, 07:53 PM
Today when I logged in I got a message that I received the Lambo and the GT-R. It stated clearly that I need to get CAU DLC to actually get access to the GT-R.
Once in the Garage I could buy the P and C versions of the Lambo for B.
I assume this is what was intended.

MenocidiX
11-30-2016, 09:24 PM
I got the GT-R but didn't get it because I don't own CAU. So is it only a police GT-R? And did you guys get the sticker?

JTKaay
11-30-2016, 09:34 PM
"We also have something for players who already own The Crew Wild Run: when they pick up their copy of The Crew Calling All Units, they will automatically get the Nissan GT-R 2016 for free, which is a Calling All Units exclusive vehicle. This will happen to anyone who bought and played The Crew Wild Run before the release of The Crew Calling All Units."

Quoted from the How to Get The Crew CAU - http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-GB/newslist/details.aspx?c=tcm:154-268047-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

I had WR prior to CAU release - I get the GT-R

aetTaha
11-30-2016, 09:44 PM
i did get notification says '' congratz u got free GT-R '' buuuut as i posted like 4-5 times it is not in my garage. even i logged in like 5-6 hours ago... where is it

Hupensohn84
11-30-2016, 09:54 PM
i did not receive my Lamborghini Huracan. not even after several logins and logouts.
first i had to do a crate mission. after finishing (and hundred freezes/gamecrashes) i got the lambo.

aetTaha
11-30-2016, 10:43 PM
i did some of missions too (gold ones) i did get nothing...

Graphix10
11-30-2016, 10:48 PM
I opened the game it stand you got the cars and i didnt got nothing

KingKamina
11-30-2016, 11:26 PM
I also got a notification saying I've received the GTR for free but can't find it anywhere in my collection. Hope this gets sorted soon.

BruhCookie
12-01-2016, 04:08 AM
I got the notification on the free GTR, but i dont see it in my mobile garage and it is under un-purchase categories

incaFriki
12-01-2016, 09:26 AM
I'm still waiting, I also have an account that plays with it from the Beta and I also received nothing ...

Hupensohn84
12-01-2016, 09:31 AM
I'm still waiting, I also have an account that plays with it from the Beta and I also received nothing ...

i had the same problem.

go on map, play this mission (red), and after it, play a crate mission (for example green).

https://abload.de/img/thecrew2016-12-1-6-8-0os90.jpg

after finishing the crate mission, you receive the message, that a new car is available + stickers.

then u can go to HQ and buy it.

FerryF1
12-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Hello everyone,

All eligible players to the Nissan GT-R and the Lamborghini Huracan with the exclusive 2 years’ anniversary sticker should have received their reward in game.

In order to be able to receive the vehicles and sticker, please note that you’ll have to leave the game log back in.

Note that the rewards will be sent via a notification on the welcome screen. If you skip it rapidly and don’t know if you have received your vehicles, don’t forget to check directly on your vehicles’ list in your smartphone.

Thank you.

The Crew Team

Im not eligible for the free Huracan, but i do want to buy it in game.
But i dont see it anywhere??

I have both WR and CAU, and Huracan was supposed to be part of CAU.

Anyone from The Crew who can elaborate??

The Element 911
12-01-2016, 06:05 PM
I played in 2014 on PS4, but I am currently playing on PC. Is there a way I can receive the Huracán on PC (this is, of course, receiving it only on PC)?

Ubi-Gaidheal
12-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Hi everyone,

I'll try to clarify a few points:

You will only get the Huracan and sticker for free if you owned and played The Crew in December 2014 or January 2015. Just owning isn't enough, you had to have installed and played it too.
Likewise, you will only receive the GT-R if you owned and played Wild Run before the launch of CAU (ie. before the 29th of November).
You will only be able to access the GT-R if you own CAU, given that like all other vehicles introduced in the expansion, it's an exclusive. You can receive it for free if you own WR, but you will only be able to use it if/when you buy CAU.
These rewards are locked by platform, not Uplay account. So if you played The Crew in 2014 on PS4 but are now on PC, you will not get the Huracan and sticker on PC.
The Huracan will be available to purchase for all players (TC, WR and CAU) from the dealer in December, although I don't have an exact date.

If you can't see a vehicle that you legitimately should own, please be sure to check your car list on your smart phone, it may be that you just missed the notification.

Otherwise, please also feel free to try Huski's suggested workaround and see if it sorts it for you. I don't know whether it's universal, but it may help!

Cheers,

/Gaid

JTKaay
12-01-2016, 07:06 PM
Hi everyone,

You will only get the Huracan and sticker for free if you owned and played The Crew in December 2014 or January 2015. Just owning isn't enough, you had to have installed and played it too.
Likewise, you will only receive the GT-R if you owned and played Wild Run before the launch of CAU (ie. before the 29th of November).
You will only be able to access the GT-R if you own CAU, given that like all other vehicles introduced in the expansion, it's an exclusive. You can receive it for free if you own WR, but you will only be able to use it if/when you buy CAU.
These rewards are locked by platform, not Uplay account. So if you played The Crew in 2014 on PS4 but are now on PC, you will not get the Huracan and sticker on PC.
The Huracan will be available to purchase for all players (TC, WR and CAU) from the dealer in December, although I don't have an exact date.

If you can't see a vehicle that you legitimately should own, please be sure to check your car list on your smart phone, it may be that you just missed the notification.

Otherwise, please also feel free to try Huski's suggested workaround and see if it sorts it for you. I don't know whether it's universal, but it may help!

Cheers,

/Gaid

Ill try and clarify a few points too :

*1 Have Huracan with stickers, just applied them
*2 Owned and played Wild Run owned much longer than before 29th November
*3 Own CAU
*4 Always PC, never elsewhere
*5 N/A

Checked Smartphone, HQ and Car Dealer - hey I can buy the GT-R - WHY? I already own the damn thing !!!

Huski's idea is not a solution. I should already own the car, and I want the car, This is the only reason I paid 24,99 preorder !!! - Thankfully other UBISOFT Studios work better ;-)

Get it right ! (Please - dont want to sound rude, yet)

FerryF1
12-01-2016, 07:14 PM
Hi everyone,

Cheers,

/Gaid

And the AMG GT??
I have CAU, but there is no AMG GT anywhere

also, a friend of mine who has been playing since August 2016 just got a free Huracan......

JTKaay
12-01-2016, 07:42 PM
Im sorry, Ive been a complete and utter tw*t :

I preordered through Amazon and downloaded on release. I figured with the download all was nice : I forgot to activate my key *facepalm* Now I have my GT-R

Im wondering if several others have the same problem

I noticed after doing the arrest mode, it asked me if I wanted to purchase CAU when selecting the free Benz ....

Sorry, all comments negated ...

Hupensohn84
12-01-2016, 08:03 PM
a bit OT, but since today i can buy the ducati panigale.
wondering why it didn't work yesterday.

https://abload.de/img/thecrew2016-12-1-18-2risjm.jpg

and btw. all my crates missions were beeing resetet today. and i saw that the missions have been changed?!

sry, atm are a lot of threads in different forums. idk where to post it exactly. it's confusing

The Element 911
12-01-2016, 08:13 PM
Hi everyone,

/Gaid

Bummer, but I really appreciate your quick clarification.

Ubi-Gaidheal
12-01-2016, 08:22 PM
and btw. all my crates missions were beeing resetet today. and i saw that the missions have been changed?!

Yes, the crate missions will reset every day. Otherwise youd run out of things to do quite quickly :)

Im sorry, Ive been a complete and utter tw*t :

I preordered through Amazon and downloaded on release. I figured with the download all was nice : I forgot to activate my key *facepalm* Now I have my GT-R

Im wondering if several others have the same problem

I noticed after doing the arrest mode, it asked me if I wanted to purchase CAU when selecting the free Benz ....

Sorry, all comments negated ...

These things happen. Glad everything's properly activated now :)

Bummer, but I really appreciate your quick clarification.

Pleasure! ^^

Mr-Gord-E
12-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Because games cross platforms and global regions some things can happen quicker for some than others.

Lamborghini Huracán & Sticker

For players who have not yet received the car or sticker and should have seen it by now, the following may give you hope...

It's been less than 48 hours since the actual CAU launch.
I wanted to wait to see if the car would appear before trying to get it from doing Crate Missions.

Today I logged in and I got the notification of New Content Available - Huracán (Image 1)
Note: I was not really expecting this as I started playing on Feb 6 not January. But as the launch has been shaky I knew anything could happen.
Note: Getting this car now could maybe be a change to the original requirements and 'could be' a gesture for the launches shaky start.

I logged out before going to HQ to see if it was there straight away.
I logged back in and it was there.

Image 2: Fullstock available to drive and Perf & Circuit available to purchase. Sticker available to use on that car.
Image 3: Huracán Perf

image 1
http://i.imgur.com/0wwlBBC.jpg

image 2
http://i.imgur.com/hP7AaOb.jpg

image 3
http://i.imgur.com/M0WwfLH.jpg

Hupensohn84
12-01-2016, 08:32 PM
Yes, the crate missions will reset every day. Otherwise youd run out of things to do quite quickly :)

ahhh, thx ^^ that makes sense

Mr-Gord-E
12-01-2016, 08:36 PM
a bit OT, but since today i can buy the ducati panigale.
wondering why it didn't work yesterday.

As it is the Summit reward and it is ongoing Huski-GER does that answer your Question as to why it didn't work yesterday.

My Question is how does it work today LOoL as the Summit has not ended. Of course with the new launch things must have got mixed up?

/edit...
It shouldn't be available yet as the Summit is ongoing.
I see now how you got it - through Crate Missions - but it was the Summit prize.

Hupensohn84
12-01-2016, 08:38 PM
As it is the Summit reward and it is ongoing Huski-GER does that answer your Q as to why it didn't work yesterday.

My Q is how does it work today LOoL as the Summit has not ended. Of course with the new launch things must have got mixed up?

i dont understand your question.
but i collected all car/bike fragments in the crates missions for that bike.

maybe because this?

edit: I do not know anything anymore...

i'm out. have a nice day ^^

ID4HO
12-01-2016, 09:08 PM
i dont understand your question.
but i collected all car/bike fragments in the crates missions for that bike.

maybe because this?

edit: I do not know anything anymore...

i'm out. have a nice day ^^

the whole forum knows about that youre the best "do-gooder" here, enjoy

as i grow up people like you got docs on their side, today people like you get used for marketing porposes, and what do you get ? your listings and some stuff before "the others" :cool:

best wishes with your ignorance, according to your posting ;)

there is always somebody somewhere to do better, sir, thats life ;) nothing special ...

TAPE971
12-01-2016, 10:08 PM
the whole forum knows about that youre the best "do-gooder" here, enjoy

as i grow up people like you got docs on their side, today people like you get used for marketing porposes, and what do you get ? your listings and some stuff before "the others" :cool:

best wishes with your ignorance, according to your posting ;)

there is always somebody somewhere to do better, sir, thats life ;) nothing special ...

Could you explain please what you mean exactly?

incaFriki
12-01-2016, 11:30 PM
i had the same problem.

go on map, play this mission (red), and after it, play a crate mission (for example green).

https://abload.de/img/thecrew2016-12-1-6-8-0os90.jpg

after finishing the crate mission, you receive the message, that a new car is available + stickers.

But I Speak of the Gifts, Not to buy it, I play from the beta and I do not receive anything ..

It gives me server error when trying to accept the gift And disconnects me ....

HFR925
12-02-2016, 03:03 AM
I know its off topic but please PLEASE add another spoiler for the ferrari f12, its horrible and kills my fun :( i just want another little black spoiler which fits to the car because thats not the case at all as to the big wing and i dont like it witout spoiler.

Hupensohn84
12-02-2016, 10:44 AM
But I Speak of the Gifts, Not to buy it, I play from the beta and I do not receive anything ..

It gives me server error when trying to accept the gift And disconnects me ....

i also had to get the car for free. but i didn't.
i tried a lot.
several logins and logouts. nothing helped.
i played the mission and the crate mission and finally i got the car.
(not for free - but to buy)

idk why, but that was the only way to get the lambo.

edit: maybe they've fixed it. i'm not sure. but on patchday it was my only way

Mr-Gord-E
12-02-2016, 11:31 AM
edit: maybe they've fixed it. i'm not sure. but on patchday it was my only way

as I commented in post #35 I waited and it popped. So maybe they are coming through in dribbles for players

Wind_in_HisHair
12-02-2016, 11:29 PM
Season Pass was one of the original packs available for purchase when The Crew was originally released 2 years ago. It has nothing to do with the new DLC CAU. Here in Southern California CAU is $24.99. I spoke with a new friend this morning from Brazil and CAU costs 89.00 there. For me, the $24.99 is exceedingly reasonable. My brother plays War Thunder and has over $2,500 invested in the game. But, it was little purchases over a long period that added up. $5.00 here, $6.00 there.

My total investment for playing and enjoying The Crew was originally $89.99 for The Gold Edition, then I purchased about $30.00 in Crew Credits so I could own all the Perks in Headquarters, Then the Wild Run purchase, I can't remember the cost, $29.99? And now CAU for $24.99. So, $175.00 and I've been playing for 2 years, and probably 2500 hours I'm guessing as Stats don't portray actual hours played.

Hupensohn84
12-03-2016, 03:52 AM
Even so doing the mission in my 2 accounts and nothing .... I did everything and I didnt even, appears for be bought ... Sorry for my English ...

Your help is absurd and meaningless, ¿how old are you you? lack more information..!! :nonchalance:

if it's not working - not my fault.
all i can say is, that i didn't get my car. 100 logins, uplay restart, etc. and still nothing.
then a friend told me, to do the new mission. but still nothing. then i did a crate mission and tadaa i got the car.

some ppl got the car directly after login.
some got the car only after doing the mission(s).

so blame some others, but not me.

DethBringa
12-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Still feel ripped off by these "gifts".
Free EXCLUSIVE GT-R was complete BS. Had to wait 24hrs after release for the "free exclusive" GT-R and the first car I unlocked for free with the crates was the GT-R. So as a reward, nothing. The Huracan? got that for free (altho many others unlocked it with crates), not just a reward and that nice 2year sticker in a previous post in this thread no where to be seen.

Exclusive rewards would have been awesome. Giving cars the those loyal longstanding supporters for free doesn't seem so generous when ANYONE can get them for free.

blm8977
12-05-2016, 09:13 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

The Crew Team

I only qualified for the GT-R not the Lambo. My question is will the lambo be available for dealership purchase at some point like the summit cars?

Thanks.

DethBringa
12-05-2016, 09:16 PM
You can get it FREE from the crates, no need to buy it.

QuesneltheGamer
12-06-2016, 08:47 AM
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/yw4CNC8x1Oae780phazp5Pe5q9LylkvZcksws9BImMQbJfhZJ-tqdJPjM_w_YggcHFo-HFx0UT0cuQ=w978-h550

Lamborghini Huracán? Mine seems to be a heat magnet.

Flaming_Biker
12-06-2016, 09:05 PM
Still feel ripped off by these "gifts".
Free EXCLUSIVE GT-R was complete BS. Had to wait 24hrs after release for the "free exclusive" GT-R and the first car I unlocked for free with the crates was the GT-R. So as a reward, nothing. The Huracan? got that for free (altho many others unlocked it with crates), not just a reward and that nice 2year sticker in a previous post in this thread no where to be seen.

Exclusive rewards would have been awesome. Giving cars the those loyal longstanding supporters for free doesn't seem so generous when ANYONE can get them for free.

@ dethbringa so u get the gtr by winning the crates.....do u have dlc calling all unit or simple the crew game....

QuesneltheGamer
12-06-2016, 10:21 PM
@ dethbringa so u get the gtr by winning the crates.....do u have dlc calling all unit or simple the crew game....

I know I don't have Wild Run nor Calling All Units, but I won a Huracán from the crates....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=och5EsMrg_g

....haven't seen the Nissan GTR come up, yet.

Flaming_Biker
12-07-2016, 09:58 AM
I know I don't have Wild Run nor Calling All Units, but I won a Huracán from the crates....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=och5EsMrg_g

....haven't seen the Nissan GTR come up, yet.

@ quensnelthegamer ya same here too i win huracan by crates...i need gtr car by wining crates if ubisoft do...

Flaming_Biker
12-07-2016, 10:33 AM
You can get it FREE from the crates, no need to buy it.

what about gtr did u get it by crates....

LMB_Anson
12-07-2016, 03:37 PM
Well, I still dont have it, i checked

zuzanna.gas
12-13-2016, 07:57 PM
I do not have too