PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Why has the game gone to such a broken state post Survival release ?

IrshPat2014
11-29-2016, 01:30 PM
:mad:I am getting really frustrated with the current state of this game now, I have encountered so many issues since the release of Survival, my main ones are....

1. Quick nav not working in stash
2. Larae Barret dropping her loot up in the balcony.
3. Instant death from grenades
4. Enemies zooming around at 100mph
5. Lexington Event Center enemies going back to 1.3 levels of difficulty and really soaking up bullets.
6. Lag being really bad in general.

I am sure you guys have loads more to add and this is not just a gripe from my personal experience but also from a large group of players that I play with on a regular basis, I think it would be a good idea to list all the bugs you guys are experiencing in one post so that Ubi can really see the extent of the problem and maybe do something about it. I am getting fed up of these "we are looking into it" responses. Its action we need not words !!!!!

Ubi-gabelikes
11-29-2016, 01:32 PM
Hey, a lot of the issues you mentioned have been forwarded to the team. It takes time to investigate and fix things and sometimes issues require a client patch to be resolved.

It's important that things aren't rushed, we spend time gathering as much information as we can in order to fully investigate the issue.

/gabelikes

IrshPat2014
11-29-2016, 01:43 PM
Hey, a lot of the issues you mentioned have been forwarded to the team. It takes time to investigate and fix things and sometimes issues require a client patch to be resolved.

It's important that things aren't rushed, we spend time gathering as much information as we can in order to fully investigate the issue.

/gabelikes

Thanks for your response Gabe, but I think the reason for all these issues and many others is that there was not enough testing done to see what the impact of Survival had on the overall game, I mean to release it with Quick Nav not working on the stash beggars belief. We were just getting used to having some quality game play after the release of patch 1.5 and then this happens, in my opinion its a major setback for both the game and the community.