PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Bug - Really Bad Lag, Game Crawling at 1 Frame Every 1-2 Seconds.

ALIENTRIBEKICKR
11-28-2016, 06:06 PM
I have been noticing a new bug in 1.5 where the game begins to lag really bad dropping so many frames that I'm only getting 1 frame every couple of seconds. This seems to happen most often when I'm de-scoping a marksman rifle (like when I shoot the last bullet of the magazine while scoped in and it automatically de-scopes my view).

Other information:
* I'm on Xbox One
* I'm using a Custom M44 with 12x scope
* I'm on a glass cannon build with around 9200 firearms stat
* I'm using 4x Sentry and 2x Nomad for gear
* I've noticed it most while farming challenge missions (especially the Lincoln Tunnel mission when defending the bomb tech in the tunnel). I generally post on an ambulance in the tunnel and snipe out of the tunnel (perhaps this is between two sections of the game as I've seen cases where the interior of the tunnel is fine, but the exterior of the tunnel seems to not have loaded properly - no textures, invisible enemies,etc.).
* I haven't really noticed it anywhere else so maybe it's a bug just in that mission, but then again I've only really been farming that mission a lot because it is my favorite mission.

Hope this helps. Please fix.

Ubi-gabelikes
11-29-2016, 12:03 PM
Hey, I would appreciate if you could provide me with a video of this happening so we are sure to investigate the correct area and fully understand what is happening.

/gabelikes

ALIENTRIBEKICKR
11-30-2016, 03:09 PM
I don't have any video, but I did notice it while testing in the shooting range at the base of operations too, so it isn't isolated to the Lincoln Tunnel mission.

I'm having trouble identifying the exact trigger, but it definitely has to do with scoping or de-scoping with marksman rifles (I only use 12x scopes - usually on both my primary and secondary weapons).

I'll try and remember to record a video next time.

Thanks for taking a look.