PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Question - other aircraft

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Hi All,

Number one, this game is sensational, have owned it for a couple of weeks and haven't got past the B239 ;-P. The visuals are so stunning that it's easy to get lost in the sunset over the Gulf of Finland, wondering idly what those pretty green lights are streaking past your wings.

My 'not into computers' girlfriend, spent 30mins last night trashing a German airfield in an IL2, so the appeal is broader than I thought... and where the hell did she learn to fly like that ?

Anyway, I've not had a chance to look into the other aircraft too much, but I keep hearing about flyable ad ons, P 51Ds etc etc.... and have not been able to find them anywhere.

Could someone please post a few URLs where I can download these machines ?

BTW I am running 1.11

Cheers

R

"always look behind just before you attack...."

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Hi All,

Number one, this game is sensational, have owned it for a couple of weeks and haven't got past the B239 ;-P. The visuals are so stunning that it's easy to get lost in the sunset over the Gulf of Finland, wondering idly what those pretty green lights are streaking past your wings.

My 'not into computers' girlfriend, spent 30mins last night trashing a German airfield in an IL2, so the appeal is broader than I thought... and where the hell did she learn to fly like that ?

Anyway, I've not had a chance to look into the other aircraft too much, but I keep hearing about flyable ad ons, P 51Ds etc etc.... and have not been able to find them anywhere.

Could someone please post a few URLs where I can download these machines ?

BTW I am running 1.11

Cheers

R

"always look behind just before you attack...."

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Get 1.2Beta RC01 available on the Official Website or wait for the 1.2 final to come out. Proably another week or two at the most.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill