PDA

View Full Version : WWW.SHADOWKNIGHTS.COM

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 09:32 AM
I was playing in there server for many hours during the nite, and after playing moderate, crappy, and excelent on totally different maps i was banned for OWNING them. They cant stand defeat so if you play there let them win a few, or you too will be banned. Peace.

[HEL]Kamots [F]

XyZspineZyX
07-02-2003, 09:32 AM
I was playing in there server for many hours during the nite, and after playing moderate, crappy, and excelent on totally different maps i was banned for OWNING them. They cant stand defeat so if you play there let them win a few, or you too will be banned. Peace.

[HEL]Kamots [F]

XyZspineZyX
08-07-2003, 03:20 AM
I had the same experience. I promptly went to their website and posted about it and they said that they had evidence and eye witness testimony from my own team that I was cheating. Lies. If anyone would watch me for a round or two they could see that I don't have hacks.
Also got banned from Ôž clan server for the same reason except it was just this one persistant n00b that kept calling me a cheater every time I saw him because he always got owned. He cried to the admin and I was banned. Ôž clan sucks anyway, no one good ever plays there. They'll ban you for reloading if you're not careful. Hope I don't toss this game before punkbuster gets here.

EPoX 8RDA+ w/SoundStorm
XP1700+ Tbred-B @ 200x11 36C@ Load
Mushkin Black PC3200 @ 2-2-2-5
Radeon 9700 @ 325core/310mem
5162 3DMark2k3