PDA

View Full Version : please fix the vote to kick system already!!

Fedsheeno
11-20-2016, 05:59 PM
i'm about to just ****ing sell this stupid *** game. ffs why hasn't this been adjusted yet??? i'm so sick and tired of getting kicked at the end of the ******* round because i wasn't able to clutch or some stupid ****, either that or i picked an operator that they didn't like. meanwhile my ******* teammates all died within seconds because they just had the rambo syndrome. like seriously, why hasn't this been addressed?? just remove the vote to kick system altogether!! only get an automated kick system for team killers and AFK'ers!!!!!! I feel like i can't even properly enjoy myself with this game anymore becausae i always have to worry about toxic players voting to kick me at the end of the round or just acting like *******s!

i hate this game now because of it. i know this is a childish rant, but getting a worthless *** ban and having my renown drop is seriously starting to piss me off. not to mention half of these players i've encountered are beyond toxic and ridiculous!! fix the vote to kick system!!!!!!!! this shouldn't be happening!!:mad:

Ubi-BrokenNinja
11-21-2016, 02:44 AM
Hey @Fedsheeno,

We are working on an adjustment to the Vote to Kick system that will go live on Tuesday which should help lessen the negative impact that players like yourself are experiencing.

hd_Jehu
11-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Hey @Fedsheeno,

We are working on an adjustment to the Vote to Kick system that will go live on Tuesday which should help lessen the negative impact that players like yourself are experiencing.

Will you specify how this will be tweaked? So far no news about this under "news and announcements".

KEBABBAP
11-21-2016, 10:18 AM
Hey @Fedsheeno,

What is the adjustment?

Genuine question, what is the purpose of the vote to kick? I honestly cannot see a legit reason for it and it only allows idiots to troll others. Look at the main times it's used; when you pick the operator someone else wanted, when you're the last person alive in the team and they don't like your approach, when they teamkill you and kick you out for no reason...

What are the genuine reasons for it? Just have an automatic kick for TK and AFK.

hd_Jehu
11-21-2016, 10:28 AM
What is the adjustment?

Genuine question, what is the purpose of the vote to kick? I honestly cannot see a legit reason for it and it only allows idiots to troll others. Look at the main times it's used; when you pick the operator someone else wanted, when you're the last person alive in the team and they don't like your approach, when they teamkill you and kick you out for no reason...

What are the genuine reasons for it? Just have an automatic kick for TK and AFK.

Well... Without being able to kick you'd risk things like one toxic player shooting the whole team down to 10% hp every round or destroying team gadgets etc. and you won't be able to do anything about it. I think a vote to kick is a good idea, the problem is that 99% of the time it is being used by clans to kick random people because the RB6 community is toxic as hell.

KEBABBAP
11-21-2016, 10:36 AM
Well... Without being able to kick you'd risk things like one toxic player shooting the whole team down to 10% hp every round or destroying team gadgets etc. and you won't be able to do anything about it. I think a vote to kick is a good idea, the problem is that 99% of the time it is being used by clans to kick random people because the RB6 community is toxic as hell.

I 100% agree with this. Never came across a more toxic community. It seems that literally every game I'm left shaking my head at something that has gone, be it TKing or kicking someone for no reason.