PDA

View Full Version : New update - Freezing/rubberbanding

richo63uk
11-20-2016, 04:43 PM
I've given it a few days to see how things work out but it hasn't improved.

1) When in the drone stage the drone freezes for a moment before moving again.(Never had this before the last update)
2) Using operator same as above happens but also getting some rubber banding type effect such as I'm running forward but then gets pushed back a few metres.

Using a fairly decent specced PC system new last year, 16 GB memory, gtx 970 and never been a problem before, 50MB fibre connection.

mrrambo1234
12-04-2016, 07:58 PM
This is complete s*** I bought this game for a lot of money to me. And I cant even play it ubisoft has no forums about it and its complete bs. How about you use some of that money to actually make the game worth wile u ******s.

Mei-is-my-main
12-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Could be a Latency issue, but could be an issue with the game itself, too.

I know what you're saying, but it's hard to tell what is possibly causing it without watching it happen.

I have witnessed and been apart of some issues with the game where you breach through a wall, but you try to run or vault through,but it moves you back. It ends up being your Client showing an object is destroyed, but the server and other players don't have that data so to them it shows the breach still partially there, or not fully destroyed. Making the server pushing you back until you fully destroy the wall.

Drones can be doing the same thing, as they can destroy some objects. (Like Windows that are not barricaded)

Moving backwards from your location, or possibly Jumping has seem to fix it sometimes.