PDA

View Full Version : How are you finding the Ezio Collection?

ajl992015
11-19-2016, 02:22 PM
I have just reached Tuscany to assassinate those conspirators. I am liking the remaster but I will need to evaluate my rating list of assassins creed games, finding some issues with the game that I never really noticed on my previous play throughs with the story. But overall ac2 is a great remaster, I haven't checked the others out as I want to play it in order. How are you guys finding it?

uggabugg
11-19-2016, 02:39 PM
i have only played until moteriggioni in ac2 but so far the remaster is a pretty solid one. the only problems i have with the game is that lightsources is lacking. it is especially noticable at night. and i wish the clouds would cast shadows. pretty minor flaws so far.
if there was one thing i wish thy added was the ability to wear all the outfits over all the games, and remove armor.

LoyalACFan
11-19-2016, 03:31 PM
Me likey. Perhaps it's because I wasn't expecting much in the way of graphical improvements (I bought it just so I could play through the games on a console I still own and use regularly) but I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much better AC2 looks than on the previous generation. Everything is noticeably brighter, sharper, and the improved draw distance makes climbing viewpoints actually rewarding instead of a chore.

That's not to say there aren't issues (flickering and pop-in are still pretty annoying, esp. in San Gimignano with those wheat fields, and I was disappointed that they didn't fix the clipping issue with Ezio's cape while sprinting) but overall I'm very happy with it.

Dammit Ubi, you succeeded in getting $120 of my money this week :p