PDA

View Full Version : Ranked

DONMAC1995
11-19-2016, 09:27 AM
I dont understand why, you market this game as a tactical realism shooter, and then change the ranked system to take off a minute forcing the attackers to rush.
its not fun, especially when you're up against a bunch of sweat lords,you guys need a match making system
ranked was fun until you people shortened it, and for the love of god please fix your character hit zones, neck shots shouldnt be had shots arm shots shouldnt be body shots and you shouldnt be able to kill me via shooting my ghost

hd_Jehu
12-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Solid post.

Edwards_3000
01-04-2017, 05:19 PM
I dont understand why, you market this game as a tactical realism shooter, and then change the ranked system to take off a minute forcing the attackers to rush.
its not fun, especially when you're up against a bunch of sweat lords,you guys need a match making system
ranked was fun until you people shortened it, and for the love of god please fix your character hit zones, neck shots shouldnt be had shots arm shots shouldnt be body shots and you shouldnt be able to kill me via shooting my ghost

-Neck shots would probably be instant kills so I think it's fair enough to make them head shots
-I hated the shorter timer at first but now I've got used to it I think it makes a lot of sense, watch the last pro league finals and see how no-one was winning on defence, it made sense to do something in the defenders favour and I think this was a pretty good move...

StateOfHockey67
01-05-2017, 09:55 PM
-Neck shots would probably be instant kills so I think it's fair enough to make them head shots
-I hated the shorter timer at first but now I've got used to it I think it makes a lot of sense, watch the last pro league finals and see how no-one was winning on defence, it made sense to do something in the defenders favour and I think this was a pretty good move...

3 minute rounds for ranked was NOT a fix. It's like a cheap band-aid for poor operator balancing and ridiculously fast operator speeds. Please see my COD Siege remastered post in the general section for more detail.