PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the bunker - FarCry crashing

platonm
07-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi, Playing Farcry happily until it crashes me out to Windows at the end (I think) of the bunker level. I hear the voice over and see a chopper wander off - but when I try an go up the steps to the helicopter pad the game crashes out to windows. Always at this point.

Anyone got round this or similar - I've emailed FC tec support but only got an autoreply saying check drivers etc. All Are Latest

Win 2000, Athlon 2600, ATi radeon 9600XT

cheers

platonm
07-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi, Playing Farcry happily until it crashes me out to Windows at the end (I think) of the bunker level. I hear the voice over and see a chopper wander off - but when I try an go up the steps to the helicopter pad the game crashes out to windows. Always at this point.

Anyone got round this or similar - I've emailed FC tec support but only got an autoreply saying check drivers etc. All Are Latest

Win 2000, Athlon 2600, ATi radeon 9600XT

cheers

fabulouscoops
07-16-2004, 10:38 AM
There is a cutscene at this point. If you survived cut scenes before, I don't know why you are crashing now. Anyway, that is the end of the level. Use the console to bring up the next map. It is called "steam". If you want to know what is in the movie come back and somebody will tell you as it is a spoiler.