PDA

View Full Version : Rubbish RainbowSix Siege SEVER!

Bridg3s.Vg
11-15-2016, 03:42 AM
i'm sorry but can you lot sort your servers out i have been trying to play RANKED Match Making for the last hour and have been booted off 4 times with the some couldn't connect to servers ******** message and have received 2 15 minute bans for surrender penalty, not only that 2 games played tonight that i actually managed to finished i got not level up or points from due to being disconnected straight after the game ended.

just give us proper fully dedicated servers that are not in house with 120 tick server and client like all other COMPETITIVE E-SPORT game

Weatherbee_A
11-15-2016, 03:56 AM
Ubisoft is the most incompetent AAA game developer when it comes to properly patching, fixing, and maintaining their games/servers.
This game has been out so long and it still has critical issues with its servers/matchmaker being horribly slow and unreliable.
They will probably never fix this games slow mm and the **** server connectivity it is a fact of life with Ubisoft products just look at how broken Uplay has been/still is, just have to stop buying their ****, and hope it serves as an example to other developers that you have to do better.

Edit: and as of this writing I have seen the Ubi**** servers drop 3 times in 2 hours, and for the last 40 mins been watching the mm queue of players fill to the last empty slot stay that way for 10 mins then empty again. Ubisoft is a prime example of some top shelf incompetence.

Edit: there is the 4th server disconnect....

superdude1307
11-15-2016, 03:40 PM
Same keep getting booted from the servers getting sick of this crap.