PDA

View Full Version : Empty lobby for multiplayer PS4

amt22186
11-11-2016, 07:17 PM
I have had the game since launch and have been unable to find any multiplayer matches with any consistency. Is there something wrong with the matchmaking, or are just not that many people playing yet? thanks.

ROBOLEADER
11-12-2016, 05:45 AM
What time are you playing, and where are you geographically? Matchmaking is currently region-based, so this could definitely be a factor. Besides that, I don't own a PSVR headset myself (PC player, here), so I can't really comment on how many people are typically playing at any given time.

amt22186
11-19-2016, 12:47 AM
Im playing on the west coast specifically Arizona. It really doesn't matter what time of the day I'm playing morning,noon,night. no multiplayer....which after playing is the meat of the game...I want to play online and I can which is really upsetting since it is my favorite vr game so far :/ can't get no response from UBI either.....still waiting.

UbiSkyBear
11-30-2016, 04:51 PM
Apologies for the delay in response! We just announced yesterday that Eagle Flight now has Cross-Play functionality between Oculus Rift and PlayStation VR. The Vive version will join them when it is released on December 20th. This means that players on all platforms will be able to compete against each other and should make it easier for you to jump into fully-populated multiplayer games.

You'll need to go into the main menu and manually turn on the Cross-Play feature (as indicated in the screenshot below).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CycZUkGXgAIn7AI.jpg:large

Have fun and let us know if you experience any issues! :)

Conkerlive101
12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Although I definitely have cross play enabled I am having the same issue at the moment. I bought it about a week ago and no matter what time I join, I can never seem to find anyone to play with. I haven't even been able to find 1 out of the 6 people required to play ever. I have spent plenty of time in the options menu praying to find a way to disable that darn border around the screen. I also Live in southern Ontario (Canada) which is a pretty dense area with a lot of people I know having PS VR.