PDA

View Full Version : looking for an answer?

jimmyboy99
03-29-2004, 09:39 PM
hey im a noob in facted i dont have the game i should be getting it this week though. lol. i was wondering how many missions or campaigns are for the p-51/ spitfire that are based on bombing germany and protecting B-17's and stuff like that

jimmyboy99
03-29-2004, 09:39 PM
hey im a noob in facted i dont have the game i should be getting it this week though. lol. i was wondering how many missions or campaigns are for the p-51/ spitfire that are based on bombing germany and protecting B-17's and stuff like that

Zeus-cat
03-29-2004, 10:38 PM
There are no campaigns in the game for P-51, P-47, P-38 or the Spitfires. I just received Battle Over Europe in the mail today and it has P-47 and P-51 campaigns. It is available from JustFlight.com. So far I like what I see. Visit their website for details on the campaigns that come with BOE.

The rumor is that they will come out with a patch to add missions for the P-38 and Spitfire as these planes were released as part of the Aces expansion pack and BOE was released months before that.

Zeus-cat

JR_Greenhorn
03-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Do you have any interst in Il-2's Full Mission Builder? With it, you can create a multitude of scenarios for any in game plane type you wish.
When you make the missions yourself, perfect them, then play them, you get so much replayability and value out of the game.

Still, if you are thinking about getting Battle Over Europe, go for it. I don't think you'll regret it.

jimmyboy99
03-30-2004, 06:04 PM
ok thnx i willl take all info into concideration.

LEXX_Luthor
03-30-2004, 06:45 PM
While waiting for your fave campaign you can check out all the other stuff available and you may forget about what you originally wanted, that happens to alot of people.

"You will still have FB , you will lose nothing" ~WUAF_Badsight
"I had actually pre ordered CFS3 and I couldnt wait..." ~Bearcat99
"Gladiator and Falco, elegant weapons of a more civilized age" ~ElAurens
:
"Damn.....Where you did read about Spitfire made from a wood?
Close this book forever and don't open anymore!" ~Oleg_Maddox http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif