PDA

View Full Version : I missed my chance at Alpha

Bladerunner1144
11-05-2016, 03:20 AM
Hi all, I have been trying to be on board but ya know, life.
Anyways
I got accepted to the Alpha testing. Didn't see the email until after I signed up for the closed beta. It said I got into the closed beta "Garenteed". My question is, how will I download the game (ps4)
Do they give me a PSN code? And when will I receive the email so I know when to look out for it? And am I for sure getting the closed beta at all?

Thanks in advance, I look forward to being a part of the community.

Tukkertje93
11-05-2016, 09:21 AM
If you got accepted to the Alpha, you should have received an email with a download code someday during the Alpha.
If you still have that email, you should try to enter that code in the PS Store and download it if it still works.
My Steep Alpha have just been updated last week to the new Beta but the servers aren't online yet.
Hope this will help.

TRANE54
11-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Sorry for the "out" toppic but, if i had access to the Alpha, now i updated the client, does that means i have access to the closed beta the early days (from 10th to 14th) and ofc the open beta (18th 21st i think)?

Kdogg788
11-07-2016, 07:57 PM
Anyone who signed up on the website or on the Red Bull link posted on another thread here by the 9th will have access to this coming weekend's beta. All players will have access to the general open beta next weekend.

-k