PDA

View Full Version : Long Loading time on specific Maps, even with a great PC.

reS_J4r0sl4w
11-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Hey Guys

I could use some help.
I got long loading times on specific Maps, like Favelas, but on the most maps it just load about 5 sec.
My setting are set to Ultra, but with Ambient Occlusion off and Anti-Alising turned to MSAA 4x.

The Game is intsalled on a SSD.
My PC is very new, just bougth it a week ago, but all Drivers are installed and updated.

Intel i7 6700k 4x4.00 Ghz
16 GB RAM DDR4 3000
Asus GTX 1070 Strix

Windows 10

Would be nice if someone can help me because it is importend to load fast in this game.

ubi-wvlf
11-06-2016, 01:42 AM
Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you're having issues loading maps online then we would first recommend connectivity troubleshooting steps, which you can find at this (https://goo.gl/hjTZBS) link.

reS_J4r0sl4w
11-06-2016, 02:38 AM
Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. If you're having issues loading maps online then we would first recommend connectivity troubleshooting steps, which you can find at this (https://goo.gl/hjTZBS) link.

My conetion is fine, i cant load 2 Maps, Favelas and Border.
I can play for hours,but if one of thouse Maps is the Map i have to play on, I just leave, because there are thouse Problems.

1. After i loud in ( wich takes about 1 min ) i just get stuck in the Camera Mode as an Attaker, but none other problems as Defenter, exept the delayed entrie.

2. I got huge Graphic Bugs like. Frost holding her trap, but is shotting her gun.

If you wisch I can make some video footage. So you can get an idea what i mean.

BL.G-Rittless
11-20-2016, 01:07 AM
Same problem. i7-i6700K, Windows 10 64bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Asus Z170-P motherboard, AMD RX480.

Only turning off hyperthreading OR setting processor affinity to only CPU 0, 1, 2 and 3 (not allowed on 4, 5, 6 and 7) helps slightly, in that instead of Favelas never letting me play, it loads me in after Preparation phase always at the same time on the clock in Ranked - 2:48 - where I am permanently stuck in the drone if attacking.

This has literally cost me ranks because I can NEVER play Favelas, and on Border, I lose about half of my preparation time. Nothing I tried fixed it and I'm a programmer by trade - if there was anything I could do to my configuration except change the hardware, I would do it.

My old AMD hardware had no problems with the same game files for what it's worth.

Ubi-BrokenNinja
11-20-2016, 03:14 AM
My conetion is fine, i cant load 2 Maps, Favelas and Border.
I can play for hours,but if one of thouse Maps is the Map i have to play on, I just leave, because there are thouse Problems.

1. After i loud in ( wich takes about 1 min ) i just get stuck in the Camera Mode as an Attaker, but none other problems as Defenter, exept the delayed entrie.

2. I got huge Graphic Bugs like. Frost holding her trap, but is shotting her gun.

If you wisch I can make some video footage. So you can get an idea what i mean.

Same problem. i7-i6700K, Windows 10 64bit, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Asus Z170-P motherboard, AMD RX480.

Only turning off hyperthreading OR setting processor affinity to only CPU 0, 1, 2 and 3 (not allowed on 4, 5, 6 and 7) helps slightly, in that instead of Favelas never letting me play, it loads me in after Preparation phase always at the same time on the clock in Ranked - 2:48 - where I am permanently stuck in the drone if attacking.

This has literally cost me ranks because I can NEVER play Favelas, and on Border, I lose about half of my preparation time. Nothing I tried fixed it and I'm a programmer by trade - if there was anything I could do to my configuration except change the hardware, I would do it.

My old AMD hardware had no problems with the same game files for what it's worth.

Hey,

Please submit a support ticket to our customer support team HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-US)so they can help troubleshoot with you both.