PDA

View Full Version : can't log into the game

GoofyPuppet5161
11-03-2016, 11:03 AM
can't log into the game. is there any game server updates or maintainence going in this moment? error msg : DELTA C-0-1082

Ubi-gabelikes
11-03-2016, 02:37 PM
Hey, the maintenance was going on at the time of your post.

/gabelikes

Mr.FoximusPrime
11-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Im still getting the Delta error random but constantly. its making the game unplayable. im on PC and my PC specs are way better then the recommended ones. i even contacted my internet costumer support and everything is fine on my end.

TrueLife244
11-05-2016, 05:00 PM
Yeah, I bought the game 2 days ago after work, came home and got these errors, troubleshooted an hour by myself and followed the guide in the forums... nothing. Chat support with Ubisoft for an hour and a half they tell me the same things as the forum guide. Then Tier 2 support a day later e-mails me and tells me guess what?.... THE SAME THING AS THE GUIDE IN THE FORUMS.... I am beyond astonished at how support can be this bad... EA isn't even this bad.... never again ubisoft will I ever buy a product from you guys... Heroes III HD edition was the first straw... this broke the camels back.

Oh I still have not been able to play even 5 minutes of the game.. I can't get past the log in screen where it states to "Start Game" I'm amazed that if this was broken in a patch that it got past Q&A testing..... like come on....