PDA

View Full Version : Bell Tower Help Needed

Kdogg788
11-02-2016, 06:49 PM
I'm having an incredibly hard time reaching the last bell tower in South Kyrat. It's located just west of King Bridge. There's a series of grapples but they don't seem to go anywhere. I still end up below the tower location. How do you access this tower? I have yet to unlock North Kyrat and am trying to do all of the smaller tasks before doing so.

-k

Kdogg788
11-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Well no replies but after all that time trying to find a way up the cliff I took the easy way out and flew a chopper up the tower. Seemed a little cheap and I wasn't sure why I never tried it in the first place.

-k

WID992007
11-08-2016, 07:10 PM
if you mean the one east of barnali textiles you have to swing across a canyon

you can get in that tower from underneath it ,, there is a small cave and a grapple pint to climb up in the tower with

a chopper works too tho :p

also take out the guards there you can steal the guns they have

one is the p4 -16 the other is the Z 93 sniper rifle

that tower is not guarded by normal red army .. they are the kings guard troops (they have better weapons)

the Z 93 is a real good sniper rifle and you can attach a silencer to it as well as advanced optics

the P4 16 has a real high rate of fire, and can be fitted with an optical sight ..i usually unlock that tower early in the game after i take a few outposts and other towers so i can snag those upgraded weapons early