PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Controller wont work

DavidMJensen
11-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Godaddy when i start to game and i need to add a controller i try to do it all it says is that there were something wrong in the setting i have tried on 3 different wifis and nothings works

UBI-Zuzu
11-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Hello DavidMJensen, welcome to the forums!

Make sure that both your computer and phone are connected to the same wi-fi when attempting to play Just Dance 2017.

Thanks,
Zuzu

U-N-U-S-E-D
11-01-2016, 03:52 PM
I have ASUS ZenFone 4, I can't use the app because the button on the main screen are untouchable except "help" button, I try again with Lenovo A369i and the issue are same like my ASUS phone. And the I borrow my friend phone with Acer vendor, i don't know the phone model exactly but it has bigger screen than I have, I try again and It works fine.

And I think the problem is because of the phone resolution, my asus and lenovo phone had 800x480 screen resolution and that my friend phone resolution is bigger than mine, so I hope they fix this issue...

UBI-Zuzu
11-02-2016, 12:22 PM
Feel free to contact our tech support (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/), so they can investigate the case.

Zuzu

drahhen
11-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Could be because your Zenfone 4 uses a x86 Intel SOC, I have a Zenfone 2 (also Intel but have FullHD resolution) and it doesn't work. My son's phone works great.

I have ASUS ZenFone 4, I can't use the app because the button on the main screen are untouchable except "help" button, I try again with Lenovo A369i and the issue are same like my ASUS phone. And the I borrow my friend phone with Acer vendor, i don't know the phone model exactly but it has bigger screen than I have, I try again and It works fine.

And I think the problem is because of the phone resolution, my asus and lenovo phone had 800x480 screen resolution and that my friend phone resolution is bigger than mine, so I hope they fix this issue...