PDA

View Full Version : Unlimited code trouble

tkkyy0821
10-30-2016, 09:22 AM
I've seen mention on other threads about this being a known issue on other platforms but does the problem of not being about to redeem the 3 months for the gold edition apply to the Wii U as well?
I bought the digital version on the nintendo eshop, and was only given 2 days on unlimited. The download code I was given says it's already been redeemed.
Submitted a support ticket already but have really been getting nowhere with this problem.

Black_Widow9
10-31-2016, 02:29 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums!

I'm glad you've gotten in touch with Support. This issue should be fixed but they will be able to assist you. Let us know if you still need help afterward.

Thanks

tkkyy0821
11-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Yeah, the issue hasn't been fixed and I'm getting nowhere with support either. I've been told twice to uninstall and reinstall it's done nothing other than take up roughly 4 hours of my day each time because that's how long it takes do download the thing from the eshop. Incredibly frustrating, I've had the game for a week now and not been able to play it properly. Not to mention I'm being harassed by my kids to hurry up and fix the game since they used their allowances to pay for the game - The one that cost more so they could have access to all of those extra songs.
Seems like I'm far from the only person having this issue.
Maybe issue us all useable download codes or something?

In any case my support ticket number is 03763834.

tzermonkey
11-02-2016, 07:00 PM
Hello, tkkyy0821. I just bought the game on 10/29/2016 and still no access code. I'm also on the Wii U platform. If (and or when) I get the code, I'll return and post if it works. But, still no code as of yet. I have contacted Ubisoft support. They report that they are "working on it." However, I find it strange that they are saying I show as being entitled to Just Dance Unlimited on both 2016 and 2017. They first started this with 2016 (I believe). So, maybe that is why they are having issues. Also, on the Wii U platform, they offer everyone 2 free days of "JD Unlimited" access. Again, maybe a source of the problem. Anyway, I'm patient and we'll wait and see. I'll return and post, if I get results. Also, a few of my friends whom just recently purchased the game, are having issues. So, we're all in the same boat.

Yisalock
11-03-2016, 12:53 AM
Same here just bought the game on 10/30/2016 and still no access code. I'm also on the Wii U platform. i hope this have a good ending Ticket 03775229

Zimsim123
11-03-2016, 07:31 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums!

I'm glad you've gotten in touch with Support. This issue should be fixed but they will be able to assist you. Let us know if you still need help afterward.

Thanks

Hi, I had this same problem with my xbox one. The Xbox one support didn't help me at all and ubisoft website won't work to contact you guys. I used the Gold Unlimited card that came with my system. I did not receive the three months I should have gotten. The code does not work please help.

UBI-Zuzu
11-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Hello Zimsim123, welcome to the forums!

You're not able to open your ticket here (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases/Channel)?

Thanks,
Zuzu

marcelokamui
11-04-2016, 12:38 PM
I bought the digital version yesterday and didn't get the code for the 3 months.. what's the matter?! Where can I get it?

DjBruce001
11-05-2016, 05:59 PM
hi i have the same problem on the wiiu we need assistance i saw the redeemtrial for the just dance 2016 when a bought de just dance 2017 gold edition i try the redeem my code but also said already use. ?? im hoping for a answer a asap thank you

Black_Widow9
11-07-2016, 03:48 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

Please do contact our Support team (https://support.ubi.com/) if you continue to experience this issue.

Thanks!

ziak666
11-07-2016, 07:58 AM
I bought just dance 2017 gold edition in the xbox one digital store on october 25. I did not get acces code for the just dance unlimited. I redownloaded the game twice but the problem persists, my gamertag is Ziak XD please help!!! On the screen the first time appered a mesagge saying that the unlitimited could not be activated try to buy a suscription in the store.

UBI-Zuzu
11-07-2016, 12:37 PM
Hello ziak666,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing such issue. Be sure to contact our tech support (https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/), so our agents can investigate the case and help you.

Thanks,
Zuzu

penaxo_joy
11-15-2016, 03:21 PM
i have trouble 1073117
product associated to the code is not avalaible.
im from chile.
what happens in my case and how it can be solved?

UBI-Zuzu
11-17-2016, 06:55 PM
Hello penaxo_joy,

I passed a word, you should be getting your reply soon. I apologize for the wait.

Thanks,
Zuzu

robvde1965
11-19-2016, 01:54 AM
Order the unlimited songs monthly options a week ago, still no code.

How to solve this ?

spjustdance
12-01-2016, 07:07 AM
Just bought a retail version of Just Dance GOLD edition which was to come with a 3 month subscription to unlimited. Upon entering the redeem code, the system responds that the code has already been redeemed? When we attempt to access a song from the unlimited section, it appears we have no subscription? Little girl is upset as it was her b-day present.

No response from tech support in 4 days.
Case Number: 03862750

-s

purim.zen
12-01-2016, 10:37 AM
Almost two weeks ago I was contacted. It was a long time I bought this product and was disappointed that I have not been helped by the support. I have not resolved any problems. And I'm still waiting :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have to wait long. Please fix

Case number : 03841119, 03837441

mflv19
12-04-2016, 09:37 PM
I have same problem, I can not enjoy unlimited subscription, I bought the game Just Dance Gold Edition on november 26th. And yesterday (Dec/04) I notice the problem and now I cannot contact support because the support page does not work properly, only shows Default Error Page (https://support.ubi.com/en-US)

An error has occured
Still Looking for help?

BWAAAH!
Default Error Page

An error has occured

This is annoying and disgusting. What can I do?

mflv19
12-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Hello, help: Did you get a solution? or answer of Ubisoft. I have a ticket 03905122 without answer. Very bad support:mad: