PDA

View Full Version : PS4 digital version?

DanoClark
10-29-2016, 03:16 PM
For Honour and Ghost Recon Wildlands have both appeared for pre-order on PSN but Steep is still nowhere to be seen even though it is due for release before either of the others, can we get some conformation that Steep will be available as a digital download on PSN please?

Is it a similar situation for the Xbox One version too?

xGBx Boogie
10-30-2016, 10:12 AM
For Honour and Ghost Recon Wildlands have both appeared for pre-order on PSN but Steep is still nowhere to be seen even though it is due for release before either of the others, can we get some conformation that Steep will be available as a digital download on PSN please?

Is it a similar situation for the Xbox One version too?

Yeah, it's the same situation on Xbox One as well. I like doing digital over discs so I keep checking every day to see if it is there.

I'm guessing the game will show up either during or after the open beta.

Fruitarian
10-30-2016, 11:25 AM
I know Dano, really don't know where the digital versions have got to?

Would love to see them live on PSN or Xbox Live because it is more good exposure for the game..

DanoClark
11-06-2016, 02:19 PM
And still no sign of it or any comment from UBI :(

DanoClark
11-07-2016, 08:48 PM
Now in a quandary lol, given that the price of Steep Gold PSN is likely to be 69.99 or more if it ever appears I am tempted to just order the Gold edition from Ubistore for 56 (20% discount for 100 uplay points), but I'm assuming that will be a physical copy which I'm not overly keen on :(

Fruitarian
11-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Yeah, don't know what's going on Dano.. sorry on your behalf and on behalf of all who prefer Digital.

Don't understand Ubi's silence on this..??

DanoClark
11-08-2016, 12:45 AM
It's just bizarre, we are three and a half weeks from release and still no sign of it, everything else Ubi has coming over the next few months is already available apart from Steep. Amazon US lists the digital version but shows it as unavailable until the 31st Dec too, some response from Ubi is needed really.

Kdogg788
11-08-2016, 06:15 AM
It has to be an error on Amazon's part. When you change the edition to gold, the release date changes to December 2. GameStop has thier PC preorder set for the 2nd as well.

-k

Fruitarian
11-08-2016, 03:23 PM
It has to be an error on Amazon's part. When you change the edition to gold, the release date changes to December 2. GameStop has thier PC preorder set for the 2nd as well.

-k

This is about the Digital preorders on PSN and XBox Live though Kdogg :p

Not long now, and folks still can't find it (either by chance or by will) on the Stores..

Kdogg788
11-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Amazon offers codes for all three platforms though. When it comes to online sellers, I'd be confident buying through Amazon if I had to order right now if the other services don't have the preorder just yet. Honestly, there's no real rush at the moment. We still have almost a month before the game drops and they have plenty of time to put it up on their storefronts. Maybe I'm weird but I like to have the physical box copy. I know that there will be a day one patch and that's fine but the initial install is usually faster. I like to see the box in front of my console and be able to hold it in my hands. It gives a tangible ownership of a game.

-k

DanoClark
11-08-2016, 05:26 PM
I only want digital for sheer laziness :D

Fruitarian
11-09-2016, 02:00 PM
I only want digital for sheer laziness :D

Did you know it went up yesterday Dano, with an exclusive theme? :p

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/steep-gold-edition/cid=UP0001-CUSA05489_00-STEEPGOLDEDITION

US-only right now, but I guess that means it will be EU this week..?

The32ndKing
11-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Did you know it went up yesterday Dano, with an exclusive theme? :p

I knew there was a reason i built up these UBI points :cool: Discount codes here i come ;)

Fruitarian
11-09-2016, 02:09 PM
I knew there was a reason i built up these UBI points :cool: Discount codes here i come ;)

Hey pal :cool:

Does that mean you're going for the Ubistore version.. the 20% off Gold Edition is a steal on there..

The32ndKing
11-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Yup buying direct :cool: Hey bruhh,few weeks no speak,had another baby so i had to hold everything off ;) Check the montage makers thread ;) talk to you over twitter or psn

DanoClark
11-11-2016, 09:46 PM
62.99 on UK PSN for the Gold Edition now, cheaper than expected for sure, pre ordered (though Sony took money from my paypal without permission which has annoyed me somewhat) but my order is done :D

Ninja Sakura
11-11-2016, 10:16 PM
Speaking of game versions.

Can i get some clarification on the special Moonlight edition exclusively with Game please? Image Link (http://img.game.co.uk/images/content/SpecialEditions/STEEP_MOCKUP_special-edition_UK.jpg)( URL here (http://www.game.co.uk/en/steep-special-edition-only-at-game-1692929) )

Are we able to gain these items through progress in the game or are they a one time limited offer only with Game? I've already pre-ordered the Gold Edition from the xbox store and was wondering if i've missed out on getting these items/challenges? Thanks.