PDA

View Full Version : World Dance Floor Xbox One.

Rekikssa
10-27-2016, 03:31 AM
I'm sure there is probably another thread for this but am new to the forums and wanted to voice my frustration on the topic.

Was disappointed when I purchased Just Dance 2016 for the Xbox One to find it did not have the World Dance Floor. I know Ubi thinks the World Dance Challenge is a valid replacement but it is not. Come to find out Just Dance 2017 for the Xbox One does not have the World Dance Floor, either.

As a customer who has bought them for the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One, I will no longer be buying them for either. Ubi has removed the best feature and replaced it with garbage.

Add in the Just Dance Unlimited which is nothing but a money grab and Ubi has ruined a once great product with greed and arrogance.

If it were me, I would stop acting like Microsoft and go back to acting like Ubisoft.

sh0op
10-27-2016, 10:28 AM
I know Ubi thinks the World Dance Challenge is a valid replacement but it is not. Come to find out Just Dance 2017 for the Xbox One does not have the World Dance Floor, either.

Hi Rekikssa,

I'm not sure you have well seen the game because the World Dance Floor is back on Just Dance 2017, back and much better than 2014/2015.
It's the third Game mode in the main page.

Enjoy!

Rekikssa
10-27-2016, 01:29 PM
My apologies.

I based my post on two things. The achievement list and others stating that it did not exist in 2017.

Now if they would just get rid of the greedy subscription service :)

Off to the Microsoft store to purchase :)

Kevin

UBI-Zuzu
10-27-2016, 03:47 PM
Hello guys,

thank you for sharing your feedback!

As sh0op mentioned, World Dancefloor is part of Just Dance 2017 ;)

Zuzu