PDA

View Full Version : Will South Park: The Fractured But Whole be censoring whole lot of the game again?

IamArchampion
10-23-2016, 03:13 PM
I want to ask this question to the Ubisoft because The Stick of Truth was being censored whole lot of the game due to where I am from, Singapore.

I personally do not like game to be censored so much and destroy the whole gameplay. This is not how game should be played. If it's censoring just bit portion, it's still fine. Censoring the entire thing and show a story telling Koala made the game no longer fun anymore. I have to download unofficial patch to play the censored parts to understand what was really happening.

People told me to blame on my country but I think it's more of an age restriction. If there is some obscene scene in this game, why not make this game with age restriction instead.

I have so much hype in this game. I really do want to play and really really enjoy the game to the fullest.

If Ubisoft can answer me, that would be great.

Thanks.

rob1990312
11-07-2016, 01:04 AM
It probably will depending on the content of the game i
It is not up to ubisoft what will be cencored but the laws of your country i think

SevenNVD
11-08-2016, 05:00 PM
I agree with op and hope to get an official response. I'm from the Netherlands where usually nothing is censored, and especially Southpark shouldn't be.

Member the prophet episodes?

TrimFurball
11-10-2016, 11:57 AM
I asked ubisoft as well if it will be censored here I was going to pre order for xbox one because was going to get a free copy of stick of truth but that's still unavailable I just hope both are not censored cause I agree it ruin the whole experience for me I don't understand the game got a R rating here and for the scenes that were cut do not blow a candle for violence that is n GTA games im going to hold off now and wait because for sure Australia will censor again due to sexual refences cant show anal probing or gynecology but we can have head stomping and blowing peoples brains out .....