PDA

View Full Version : The Warlords hero "axe+shield" increase axe skin on original sword

heimdall..
10-23-2016, 02:21 AM
The Warlords hero "axe+shield" increase axe skin on original sword.
"axe+shield" & "sword+shield"
"primitive+legend..".
Do you have any thought on that?*.

FHL.Maryjane
10-23-2016, 02:32 AM
I cant figure out what you want

Razor__Fox
10-24-2016, 09:31 AM
The Warlords hero "axe+shield" increase axe skin on original sword.
"axe+shield" & "sword+shield"
"primitive+legend..".
Do you have any thought on that?*.

I have literally no thoughts on that other than utter confusion.

Dez_troi_aR
10-24-2016, 12:24 PM
I have literally no thoughts on that other than utter confusion.

I think he suggests an additional skin for the viking warlord. That char is still unrevealed but we already know that he fights with sword and shield.
Apparently the thread starter thinks that "axe+shield" is cooler than "sword+shield" and wants that option, as i understand it as an visual only option. He doubts that concept "Primitive" (because of the axe) opposed to the "legend"- outfit with the sword.

In my opinion that is not a viable idea.
Obviously, the weapon is not just a cosmetic thing and can be exchanged for anything that something thinks looks cool. It determins the characters fighting style. Would you stab with an axe ?

waraidako
10-24-2016, 12:56 PM
Would be cool, but it wouldn't work. You fight differently with an axe than a sword, so they'd have to change the moveset. Also the range with an axe is inferior to a sword, so it would change the whole balance of the class.

handheld brando
10-25-2016, 02:00 AM
I think he suggests an additional skin for the viking warlord. That char is still unrevealed but we already know that he fights with sword and shield.
Apparently the thread starter thinks that "axe+shield" is cooler than "sword+shield" and wants that option, as i understand it as an visual only option. He doubts that concept "Primitive" (because of the axe) opposed to the "legend"- outfit with the sword.

In my opinion that is not a viable idea.
Obviously, the weapon is not just a cosmetic thing and can be exchanged for anything that something thinks looks cool. It determins the characters fighting style. Would you stab with an axe ?

The character he is talking about is the Warlord and the Warlord was revealed at Gamescom but gameplay of the Warlord has been around since E3 2015 but at E3 2016 they hade more footage of him in the story missions.

FHL.Maryjane
10-25-2016, 04:39 AM
The character he is talking about is the Warlord and the Warlord was revealed at Gamescom but gameplay of the Warlord has been around since E3 2015 but at E3 2016 they hade more footage of him in the story missions. Burgerlord*

Dez_troi_aR
10-25-2016, 10:03 AM
The character he is talking about is the Warlord and the Warlord was revealed at Gamescom but gameplay of the Warlord has been around since E3 2015 but at E3 2016 they hade more footage of him in the story missions.

I know we had a screenshot of the warlord in 2015 and that there was an npc-warlord in the viking mission. I have never seen warlord gameplay, though Oo