PDA

View Full Version : Slow loading

YEETERONNI
10-22-2016, 02:32 PM
Since I have rainbow six siege whenever I load into a game the first loading time(First load of the match) It takes a minute or even more to load
I tried changing my graphics to low but nothing changed
It also takes about 20-30 sec to load after the first one

Pc scpec:
Intel I7 2600k 3.4 ghz
Nvidia Gtx 960 4gb oc
8gb ram
4x 1TB hdd in RAID
Windows 10

I have the game on Uplay

Black_Widow9
10-22-2016, 08:22 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You may want to try disabling some of your background applications. Take a look here for troubleshooting and if you're still having trouble, contact Support directly.
Connectivity Troubleshooting - PC (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024695)

YEETERONNI
10-23-2016, 01:32 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums,

You may want to try disabling some of your background applications. Take a look here for troubleshooting and if you're still having trouble, contact Support directly.
Connectivity Troubleshooting - PC (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faqs/000024695)

I already tried using razer cortex wich disable useless processes and background applications but nothing changed :/

Xpla1N
10-23-2016, 06:13 AM
I had the same problem. I think your hdd is bad or old...i bought a new pc and kept my old hdd.. But i bought an externald hdd for movies ... So after 1 month of being insulted that i have potato pc..i reinstalled my game on my external hdd and now i have like 2-3 second loading time... I tryed this solution because most players said i should buy an ssd or new hdd.. I was so angry i put 10000000000 $ in my pc and they say all i need is a proper hdd... wtf xd ... so my old hdd has like 4-5 years and my external hdd has a couple of months...but i will need to buy an ssd aswell for my windows..i have i7 and it works fckin slowly on my 4 years hdd..so i will have to buy a new hdd and an ssd..i dont want to destroy my external hdd by not deconecting it from pc... So yeah the answer for your question... a new hdd or windows install on an ssd would repair your problem ! Trust me . I didn't thought that could help but REALLY TRUST ME ! This is the problem !

YEETERONNI
10-23-2016, 01:17 PM
I had the same problem. I think your hdd is bad or old...i bought a new pc and kept my old hdd.. But i bought an externald hdd for movies ... So after 1 month of being insulted that i have potato pc..i reinstalled my game on my external hdd and now i have like 2-3 second loading time... I tryed this solution because most players said i should buy an ssd or new hdd.. I was so angry i put 10000000000 $ in my pc and they say all i need is a proper hdd... wtf xd ... so my old hdd has like 4-5 years and my external hdd has a couple of months...but i will need to buy an ssd aswell for my windows..i have i7 and it works fckin slowly on my 4 years hdd..so i will have to buy a new hdd and an ssd..i dont want to destroy my external hdd by not deconecting it from pc... So yeah the answer for your question... a new hdd or windows install on an ssd would repair your problem ! Trust me . I didn't thought that could help but REALLY TRUST ME ! This is the problem !

If I move the game to the ssd where windows is installed will the game load faster? Because I have 4 hdd and 1 ssd in my computer

Xpla1N
10-24-2016, 04:52 AM
If I move the game to the ssd where windows is installed will the game load faster? Because I have 4 hdd and 1 ssd in my computer

you didn't mentioned you have an ssd...well try to reinstall the game on your ssd....how old are your hdds ?

YEETERONNI
10-24-2016, 12:15 PM
you didn't mentioned you have an ssd...well try to reinstall the game on your ssd....how old are your hdds ?

I didn't mention that I have an ssd because I got no space on it. Also I bought my hdd in 2012 so they are pretty hold

Xpla1N
11-12-2016, 07:50 PM
so did you reinstalled your game on ssd ? did that helped ?