PDA

View Full Version : LF group / clan EU

Kermitfr0g
10-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Looking for a group or clan to play R6S little more serious !

i'm 21 years old from greece.
I played first time in beta with the invites in the few maps that used to be then, a lot of things changed and im still trying to get used to.
So its almost as im brand new player know some basics but i think i can still get better i do win against better teams if my team actually wants to play. My ratio is fair enough i think with 1.7win/lose ratio and 1.16 kill/death . The more i play the better. Havent played ANY ranked cause many told me before hand to only join premade with at least 2 more ppl.

Yea im not someone who will carry your team to diamond in a night but im pretty sure i can do that in time !
I'm fairly active i just dont follow much of a specific program.

Just add me and message me on u-play. I have mic and vo-ip programs all good.

Black-ACE_Kurd
10-29-2016, 02:36 PM
i try to add you but i cant here is me name on uplay

Black-ACE-Kurd

SF_LostBoy
10-31-2016, 02:26 AM
Come and check out Team Special Forces www.team-sf.com/ts3

We have players from all over the world and from all skill levels. We are a friendly and social community growing at a fast level. We play custom and ranked games with whoever is around and feels like playing a game. The only requirements we have is to be at least 16+ and have a mic. We do not tollerate cheaters, they will be instantly removed from the clan.

We have established in 1997 and have been around in the gaming scene ever since. The Siege division was created right on the start of Siege and is now one of our biggest divisions in our clan.

For signing up you can visit www.team-sf.com/join

We are looking forward to see you in our teamspeak soon!

SF_TheLostBoy
www.team-sf.com