PDA

View Full Version : Be Clear about Crosplayfeuture + Update plans for VR future

Orka43
10-21-2016, 02:22 PM
i realy wanted to wait for steam to buy this game, as have bad mutiplay experiences on oclus home
it whould have been a insta buy if not have to come on forum to read its crosplay when steam gets game to

feelt like somting which should have been in trailer or atleast on store pages

also think
be public about more update plans, as i think this ubisoft to rise and shyne if is done right, and even milk everybodys there money,
atm not seeying much update plans at my end

Eagle flight is a Awsome game, but it requres updates if want to hold its place in vr i think, oclus invest alot money to do so to, i think where steam faulters in long run, even when having uperhand right now,

Dont think Vr works very wel with the build game fast and cash in, it requeres more, if you whould think cash in whould be the way , i think, think again;)

just my thought anyway

UbiGabe
10-21-2016, 07:52 PM
Thanks for your feedback!

In fact, crossplay will be available between Vive and Oculus when we launch on the Vive December 20th. We are investigating the possibility of adding crossplay with PSVR as well as the result of community feedback received this week.

We just released a patch yesterday, which admittedly doesn't contain many fixes, but is targeted at the most urgent issues (besides connectivity and authentication, which don't have much to do with the actual game code). You can find those patch notes in our support forum here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1509282-PATCH-NOTES-Day-1-1-%E2%80%93-Changelist-35355

Orka43
10-22-2016, 10:39 AM
yea, but i was activly looking if its crosplay before deciding to wait for vive, it feels like a big feuture in VR sized comunitys. if wasent activly looking and ended up forum finding answer of another player i whouldent have bought the game or wait on steam version.

my thought was if like "crosplay Suported in future" in game store, it might help ppl choose for the beter to buy the game, for me it was a insta buy when found on forum it was. but feels not the place to leurn as forums take wilpower to actualy find a answer