PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Sound team Commands + VS Player Mode

Orka43
10-21-2016, 02:08 PM
when not having voice options (wich i think is very good in a mutiplay sich ppl are rude)

wy not have the controler keys on the left for eagle sounds which you have to look up to know what it means, to have teamplay without breaking emresion of having text in your vision

Mutiplay Team Versus Team Mode
and wy not have mutipel modes like Bird Versus Bird. cos playing abit now, and gets rater dull only to go for objective when 2v1
and like Team lifes based on bird numer in team

Mutiplay Red & Blue Team Verus Waves of AI Birds
Difiulty Based on Team SIzes

i think mutiplay is the replay value. atm its rather repetetive if its stays forever like this. whould be a shame i think

or vibraring when eagle sounds comands

UbiGabe
10-21-2016, 09:38 PM
Thanks for this feedback! I'll pass it along to the team. We have been hearing requests for additional multiplayer modes, but this is the first time I've seen any recommendations, haha!

Orka43
10-22-2016, 10:35 AM
yea, voice is good, but ppl like me whith actualy real birds in home. or afraid to talk , or the crab swearing to teammates on big mutiplay competive games, i rather have no voice.
and feels you guys want imersion, and dont see text on screen, so guesed bird souns are imersif, and a thing to leurn and look up.

Stinnenich
10-29-2016, 12:47 AM
Do you know what would be really nice?

Multiplayer Racing
Just like the "fly-through-the-rings"-levels in the singleplayer. But with checkpoints where you can respawn. All attacks/shields are disabled in this mode.

Yeah, I know. We have the ghosts. But asynchronous multiplayer isn't that great.