PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards

Pillerfiller
10-21-2016, 08:18 AM
It would be good to have a leaderboard webpage for each challenge.

What do you think?

JesusFreke
10-21-2016, 09:19 AM
It would be good to have a leaderboard webpage for each challenge.

What do you think?

+1. This would be awesome. I'd rather not have to go fly to all of the challenges I've done so far, to see if anyone has kicked me off of the #1 spot :D

UbiGabe
10-21-2016, 10:03 PM
Noted and passed on to the team!

ROBOLEADER
10-27-2016, 06:53 AM
Noted and passed on to the team!
Woot!

I'm coming for you, JesusFreke, I've seen your number one spot and plan to snatch it away by the end of the week!

JesusFreke
11-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Woot!

I'm coming for you, JesusFreke, I've seen your number one spot and plan to snatch it away by the end of the week!

Come and get it! :D

We should keep an unofficial leaderboard on the forum or something, for those interested, since there doesn't seem to be a way to get a definitive leaderboard in-game. You can usually get a good sense, but there have been multiple times where I'll be in a ghost race with someone else with a better time, but then later, all my ghost races have me as #1, despite that better time I saw earlier.

I wish it would always add at least 1 better time in a ghost race, or at least the next best time if you have the best time. Or better yet, actually show the full leaderboard. And then, extra double bonus points for surfacing the leaderboard on the web :D

ROBOLEADER
11-11-2016, 12:31 AM
Come and get it! :D

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAGH (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIE9KjYs_mc&feature=youtu.be&t=5m28s)

JesusFreke
11-13-2016, 09:37 PM
Hahahah, nice :)

My current "Graaaaaaaaaagh!" is challenge P. I think I'm still .05-.06 away from the top time.

JesusFreke
11-13-2016, 09:41 PM
Oh man, I remember that one. Those ducks are super loud and annoying!

Edit: Actually, I think it was one or two of the earlier, similar races that had the loud and annoying ducks at the beginning.