PDA

View Full Version : [Oculus_Rift] Game crashes after logo screen

torode
10-20-2016, 09:18 AM
I cannot get this game started at all. After the animation with the Ubisoft logo and deer, an "Exception !!!" occurs with the following text:

Exception: DllNotFoundException: D:/Oculus/Software/Software/ubisoft-montreal-eagle-flight/Game/EagleFlight_Data/Plugins/AkSoundEngine.dll
KBALPFJECFK.FECEFLKGEBC ()
KBALPFJECFK.IKEPBJELFDJ (UnityEngine.GameObject JBBKKOBPCIC)
KBALPFJECFK.CNFOCDDOHLM (UnityEngine.GameObject FFMAKOCAOIE, .BAJEIDGJJJO& NEAEFEKKLLH)
KBALPFJECFK.NJFPMGBDDCP (UInt32 JDFCCIPOLMH, UnityEngine.GameObject JBBKKOBPCIC)
SoundManager.PostEvent (HGODIOKKHFA CPLPOALCPGD, UnityEngine.GameObject OCGFFPLOHPP)
SoundEvent.KLOPJNBHCKE (UnityEngine.GameObject ABGNLPEPEBF)
GameController.ILNDGBMIHLM (Boolean EHBEHKBMJML)
GameController.PNPOHIBBMKD ()
HMDController+<EventCoroutine>c__Iterator2E.MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress)
UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerat or)
HMDController:KIGFDDNNGPJ()
OEHGEIGELCM:NFBJEJAMGLA()
FLHFHBKFMKP:NFBJEJAMGLA()
GameController:Update()

Thereafter, the only option is to exit the application.
Naturally, the DLL referenced is present in the folder referred to.

System Specs

CPU: i7-4790
RAM: 16GB
GPU: 980-ti

Only connected peripherals are the rift and wired xbox controller (Wireless controller not available in Japan).

Any advice would be appreciated.

UbiGabe
10-21-2016, 08:09 PM
Hey there! Sorry you've run into this issue... it's one we have only encountered in our testing environment and is typically associated with an improperly installed or incomplete VS redistributable (or so I am told by our Lead Programmer). So, the first thing would be to check if you have some kind of third party program designed to circumvent these DLLs (no judgement here, hehe, VR is brand new and we understand the kinds of things one must do to get software running sometimes). If programs like this are present, even a clean re-install won't recognize that redistributables are missing.

If you could file a ticket with our Customer Support at support.ubi.com, that will allow us to better track the issue and request specific log files that could help diagnose the issue.