PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Ezio Collection all outfits

sniper arrow117
10-15-2016, 01:04 AM
I have an idea that for the Ezio collection they should have every assassin outfits from the previous game from Altair to Jacob, I would love to see Ezio in a top hat or wear edward kenways pirate outfit on the streets of Florence. If anyone agrees please write down comments and suggest how it could be improved or how it could be made possible. Good or critical comments welcome :)

ERICATHERINE
10-15-2016, 01:43 AM
I have an idea that for the Ezio collection they should have every assassin outfits from the previous game from Altair to Jacob,

I doubt many people would like Ezio to dress as Aveline, Shao Jun, Evie or Lydia. :rolleyes: :p

sniper arrow117
10-15-2016, 03:14 PM
Could be like abberline from syndicate lol

ERICATHERINE
10-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Could be like abberline from syndicate lol

Michiaveli, watching a person : it's strange. This female Assassin have a beard.

The person go towards him and says : It's-a me. Ezio. Do you want this beverage. I created it myself and called it a "late". XD

timpbader
11-07-2016, 04:52 PM
Here's to hoping they remove that odd empty dagger holder off the back of Altairs outfit!

cawatrooper9
11-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I doubt many people would like Ezio to dress as Aveline, Shao Jun, Evie or Lydia. :rolleyes: :p

I would.

But they already stated that they aren't making any changes to these games outside of the "graphical enhancements", correct?

ERICATHERINE
11-07-2016, 11:00 PM
I would.

But they already stated that they aren't making any changes to these games outside of the "graphical enhancements", correct?

Correct. ^-^