PDA

View Full Version : Steep with PSVR

dilbertino
10-13-2016, 01:22 PM
I thought I read that this game would support the PSVR? but I cannot find proof/ is that still in the plan?

I imagine I'm not the only one getting the headset this week!

Kdogg788
10-13-2016, 02:41 PM
I haven't seen any real confirmation of this. If I remember correctly, there was one interview where a developer was asked and they said something along the lines of it would be really cool, but it's not the immediate priority.

-k

shimozukachi
10-13-2016, 02:49 PM
either you play it with vr and the game looks like ssx 1 (because ps4 doesn't have enough power) or you get yourself a pc :D

dilbertino
10-13-2016, 03:18 PM
either you play it with vr and the game looks like ssx 1 (because ps4 doesn't have enough power) or you get yourself a pc :D

Bash away my friend, but the professional reviews and my personal experience are different. Have plenty of PCs, but prefer gaming on the console for this generation

Fruitarian
10-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Shimo just means that Steep won't look like Steep if it goes VR. Our consoles don't have the power (nor do the PCs really, for this level) to output this level of graphical fidelity in VR. It's not something they can switch on like a new camera angle.. in VR the game will have to be dramatically different.

oguzcan2126
05-19-2018, 08:40 PM
still not done vr