PDA

View Full Version : got invited on 10th october 2016

shimozukachi
10-12-2016, 03:11 PM
hello,
just want to know why i got invited 5 seconds before the closed alpha ended (not literally, but you obviously know what i mean). it reminds me to "Ok time for your lunch break. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and break's over, get back to work" xD
but hey, the trailer, e3 gameplay etc. still looks awesome and i can't wait to play steep.

Twili-letmedie
10-12-2016, 03:15 PM
Hey Shimo! Sorry to hear you didn't get to play! I hope this helps:

To regulate access to this alpha phase according to the needs of infrastructure testing and following initial Alpha players' excitement, we have sent some invitation batches out in waves. We look forward to your valuable feedback, and hope to see you on the slopes before the closed alpha ends on October 11 at 8 pm CEST!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm happy to help!

shimozukachi
10-12-2016, 03:21 PM
Hey Shimo! Sorry to hear you didn't get to play! I hope this helps:

uhh... doesn't really change anything
edit: not even alpha forum access... that's sad.

Twili-letmedie
10-12-2016, 03:35 PM
uhh... doesn't really change anything
edit: not even alpha forum access... that's sad.

Hey Shimo.

If you've signed the NDA and were ready to download the game, you should have access to the Alpha Forums. That's an issue with the forum software not assigning the proper permissions. If you're wanting access while the forums are still up, I recommend heading over to the Support System and submitting a ticket.

In regards to changing anything, I was answering why the invites got sent so late for you. You were unfortunately in the last batch of codes which were sent out on the 10th.

shimozukachi
10-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Hey Shimo.

If you've signed the NDA and were ready to download the game, you should have access to the Alpha Forums. That's an issue with the forum software not assigning the proper permissions. If you're wanting access while the forums are still up, I recommend heading over to the Support System and submitting a ticket.

In regards to changing anything, I was answering why the invites got sent so late for you. You were unfortunately in the last batch of codes which were sent out on the 10th.

i'll make it shorter:
today:
opened gmail inbox
opened spam folder
saw +100 different mails because no way to delete all messages from a specific email
found steep invitation telling me that i got invited
link lead to page after alphaend that meant i couldn't even download anything
no game, no forum access, nothing.