PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry 4 Community Stats Website has gone.

pj_3
10-12-2016, 02:44 AM
Please, Gentlemen: kindly tell us if and when this map stats site will be back on line, or if not then please - tell us that it is shut down for good. We at least deserve that much.

Cutting your loyal, paying customers out of an essential part of their gaming enjoyment without notice or reason is neither mannerly, nor a good business policy. It is tantamount to suggesting to us that "We don't care how you feel", and that will hurt your bottom line. Good customer relationships take a long time to build, and a really short time to destroy - and you're doing that right now.

pj_3

WID992007
10-14-2016, 08:17 PM
KNOW WHAT ...your right

i'll shoot off a note to a community manager

an see if they are aware of the problem ..they may have gooffed on some of the Updates to the website

if i get an answer i'll share it here

try asking Ubi Jax ... i sent off a message to Seraphim

Jax was the one who posted the original link here

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1009487-Far-Cry-4-Community-Website-Map-Editor-Update

pj_3
10-15-2016, 01:09 AM
You're a Gentleman, WID! Thank you for the response. I would like to think it's a URL mess-up - that's is very possible with large global org's like Ubi.
We'll see.

All the Best,

pj

AKAFootloose
10-16-2016, 09:47 PM
Ok, they changed it. The link no longer takes you to Primal. It takes you to Ubisoft. From there you can click on FC4 which not much there but there is a link to the Official Far Cry 4 Website. If you click that link you go to Primal which is what we had before. It just takes longer now to get there. Still no FC4 Website and still no Community Maps Website(which is what we all want)

WID992007
10-16-2016, 10:19 PM
i understand that ..and so far i got no answer from Serphim

contact Ubi Jax yet ??? as he was the one Ubi employee who posted the original link to the forums site in Feb 2015

and it still shows he has an active account as a MOD and community manager

http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1360517-Ubi_Jax

AKAFootloose
10-17-2016, 12:41 PM
I sent a PM to Ubi Jax . No word yet.

DapperHayden007
10-18-2016, 11:44 PM
I've sent him a Tweet on Twitter, he usually gets back to me quite quickly on there, will update you guys with an answer soon

AKAFootloose
10-19-2016, 12:05 AM
Thanks Hayden! I would like to know one way or the other... gone forever or just an error.

WID992007
10-19-2016, 12:55 AM
just got a PM from UBI Seraphim

The team is looking into this at the moment. No ETA at the moment, but it has been reported

so that kinda tells me its just a screw up with the site ..and they are working on a fix ..i hope

DapperHayden007
10-19-2016, 08:08 AM
Just to confirm, Jax said it's currently being investigated and should be resolved soon :) thanks guys