PDA

View Full Version : So no one plays this game ?

VenomApocalypse
10-11-2016, 05:28 PM
I couldn't see any games to join when i wanted to play online so i decided to create my own for someone else to join but it seems even after waiting for like 10-20 minutes no one joins my game. Is there something i am missing ? Do i need to do something to see the games or to be able to create games that people can see online ?

Antalyan
10-11-2016, 06:43 PM
I couldn't see any games to join when i wanted to play online so i decided to create my own for someone else to join but it seems even after waiting for like 10-20 minutes no one joins my game. Is there something i am missing ? Do i need to do something to see the games or to be able to create games that people can see online ?
Hi, Sure the simplest possibility is that there were no people online at that moment.

However, if you create the Multiplayer game, starting from the Patch 2.0, the game will be visible only for your Uplay friends.
If you want to give the other players an opportunity to play with you, you have to press the "make the map open" button in thr SE corner of the launching screen. Then the map should appear in the map list for all players.

VenomApocalypse
10-12-2016, 01:41 PM
Hi, Sure the simplest possibility is that there were no people online at that moment.

However, if you create the Multiplayer game, starting from the Patch 2.0, the game will be visible only for your Uplay friends.
If you want to give the other players an opportunity to play with you, you have to press the "make the map open" button in thr SE corner of the launching screen. Then the map should appear in the map list for all players.

Well i didn't know about the "make the map open" thing since i have never played any Heroes game online. Thank you for your answer. I will try this out.

Pridu
10-14-2016, 06:07 PM
Btw heroes 7 onine is like 20-30 players only. So sometimes it is hard to find a game.

DenisTheGreat
10-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Btw heroes 7 onine is like 20-30 players only. So sometimes it is hard to find a game.

much more

only my friend list is 50 friends - and these are only those who more ore less regularly play the MP, and play good, others I cancelled.
be more optimistic )))

An other issue might be with ports opening.
When I tried to play with mobile (LTE) connection - nobody could join my host.
When I came back home with normal internet and all ports open - no problem.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-17-2016, 09:51 AM
Hi Guys, indeed, please ensure you open the ports required;
Uplay Launcher Required Ports
TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000, 14001, 14008

Might and Magic Heroes 7 Required Ports
TCP/UDP: 27015

There are a few more things to try in our FAQ https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/000023899/Connection-Issues-PC-MMH7

Thanks