PDA

View Full Version : Anno 1404 - MOD required for additional shortcut Keys assignment for ships

ranig
10-11-2016, 07:58 AM
Hi, I am playing Anno 1404, and which, in my opinion, is one of the best games I have ever seen and played. It is just too good to be left un-played.

However, I need the help of someone who is expert in creating mods. The issue is that we can assign only 10 ships to the shortcut keys 0-9. So if we have more than 10 ships, we cannot assign more shortcut leys, which is very disturbing during the gameplay because of many ships are left forgotten, non-moving, in some ports, especially when you have quite a big operation. Of course I am not mentioning the ships that have trade routes already assigned as they are automated and do not require shortcut keys assigned. But I am mentioning the ships that are manually operated and required shortcut keys assignment.

We need a MOD to be created to extend the shortcut keys assignement to include the NU keys 0-9 or such as the SHIFT + the keys 0-9or CTRL + 0-9 keys. Something like that. Can anyone help...PLEASE...

Thanks

dmdilks
10-11-2016, 01:03 PM
This is a German site but they speak English. They might be able to help. The Guy that runs the site he made the Iaam Mod.

http://projectanno.de/index.php

ranig
10-12-2016, 06:24 AM
Thanks chief.

On the other hand, I have seen in the key assignement, the letter "U" refers to upgrading a house. Can we manually upgrade a house or farm, or is it (as I know) done automatically when needs for people are met? If no, then why do they mention the key U, which if pressed when you have a house highlighted, nothing happens!. Thanks

dmdilks
10-12-2016, 02:01 PM
No you can't just upgrade a house when you want too. I think why they put that key there is so when you click on the market place. Then tell it to upgrade the houses then you can pick which one you want to upgrade. Really a useless key in my book. There are only 5 keys I use. Z & X to turn the map around. C to change the item & the two keys < > that turn the building or item I'm going to use.

ranig
10-13-2016, 09:09 AM
Many thanks for your reply.

On the other hand, JeanneDoe (SDesign) from projectanno forum website confirmed that no one can develop the MOD for the additional shortcut keys. What a shame that Ubisoft did not think about this small but very important detail!!!