PDA

View Full Version : Facts & Speculations on all 12 For Honor Classes!

MrSmartDonkey
10-10-2016, 09:54 AM
Hi everyone,

I noticed linking videos on this Forum seems to be allowed, and perhaps even encouraged, so I've decided to share with you today my Facts & Speculations video on the 12 For Honor characters. In the video I go over what we currently know about the 6 characters that have been playable in the last few tests and speculate on the 6 remaining characters we know so little about.

Please feel free to let me know what you think either here or in a comment on the video, I hope you all enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T4d5AVrdOQ

Dark-Thomy
10-10-2016, 05:31 PM
The Hybrids
I've been looking for informations everywhere for hours..;
What I found is one of the devs telling that they have a wide variety of ability, like bleed attacks (or she was refering to feat??) and that you should be happy to have one in your team cause of the support they provide..
Many repositioning tools if I'm not mistaken.

You can actually see on the factions trailer what I think to be a Nobushi forward throw and a backward throw ; they are both very "kungfu like" and seem as you said to keep good distance between you and the opponent.

The Shugoki
There're actually some records of the Viking campaign demo and some people fought one to two Shugoki.
They seem to have a wind up top attack unblockable.. One can only guess they can cancel it into a side attack, otherwise it would be too easy to dodge..
Also, apparently if they guardbreak you and then strike with a heavy, it knocks you down.

Valkyrie, Warlord
There were as pnj teammates during this campaign demo and the only thing I can recall is that they both had a pushing attack (while glowing yellow) , a bit like the raider or the conqueror.

MrSmartDonkey
10-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Ah, interesting. I might've missed one or two things whilst looking through the footage. It's great that they show us these small glimpses at the yet to be revealed characters so that we might speculate about them.

Dark-Thomy
10-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Yeah well, I'd prefer to have more...

The best would be a basic tutorial video of one of the unveiled characters x3
(or even an advanced one !)