PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play with

hokutonoken199x
10-09-2016, 10:05 AM
I'm not looking for pro leaguers, I'm looking for people who don't take the game so seriously, people who can just sit back and relax and just have fun playing the game whether they're winning or losing, people who don't care about how good their teammates are, people who don't insult their teammates, people who don't care if somebody plays as Tachanka. I've been playing this game since it came out and it's still a lot of fun I jumped into ranked back in season 1 and got teamkilled over and over again on purpose and haven't played ranked since and because of that now my K/D in ranked is 0.3 which I don't care but other people do I guess... every time I played a match in the past two months I got hateful messages or got kicked from the match and I can't even play anymore because of this. I don't care about K/D I've went 12/2/3 in a casual match and I've went 0/0/5 in plenty of casual matches but I don't think it matters. I'm just looking for people I can have fun playing the game with I don't care if we win or lose I don't care if we all die every round and don't get a single kill let's just play the game and have fun who's with me? Drop your gamertag below and I'll add you and we can play together anytime

Sloe Poak
10-11-2016, 07:19 PM
What area of the world are you in? US? Central time zone?

hokutonoken199x
10-15-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm in the US and I'm in the Eastern time zone

Ruubiezz
10-19-2016, 08:43 PM
gt: Ruubiez

g0bucki
11-08-2016, 03:56 PM
This is me. I just started, level 22, have most of the operators unlocked but don't give a crap if I die or not. Will not be joining any leagues or teams ever, mostly because I suck and don't take it serious. Also I usually laugh when I die.

Eastern time zone. Play a few times a week.

GT: g0bucki

Wicked End89
11-14-2016, 04:38 AM
If you're interested, we're looking for more players to boost our growing R6 division at http://apexgaming.online. If interested, check us out. Maybe we offer just what you're looking for.

changotito1
11-23-2016, 08:34 PM
I'm not looking for pro leaguers, I'm looking for people who don't take the game so seriously, people who can just sit back and relax and just have fun playing the game whether they're winning or losing, people who don't care about how good their teammates are, people who don't insult their teammates, people who don't care if somebody plays as Tachanka. I've been playing this game since it came out and it's still a lot of fun I jumped into ranked back in season 1 and got teamkilled over and over again on purpose and haven't played ranked since and because of that now my K/D in ranked is 0.3 which I don't care but other people do I guess... every time I played a match in the past two months I got hateful messages or got kicked from the match and I can't even play anymore because of this. I don't care about K/D I've went 12/2/3 in a casual match and I've went 0/0/5 in plenty of casual matches but I don't think it matters. I'm just looking for people I can have fun playing the game with I don't care if we win or lose I don't care if we all die every round and don't get a single kill let's just play the game and have fun who's with me? Drop your gamertag below and I'll add you and we can play together anytime

hey man add me on xbox, my gamertag is changotito1, im always online and for some time im going to be playing rainbow all time.