PDA

View Full Version : Cant access alpha .

PnltyBox
10-08-2016, 11:45 PM
When I try to follow the link it says " You do not have access to this page at this time.

I'm trying to sign the NDA , It's for ps4 alpha is that matters. trying this on my pc.

Thanks

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 11:47 PM
When I try to follow the link it says " You do not have access to this page at this time.

I'm trying to sign the NDA , It's for ps4 alpha is that matters. trying this on my pc.

Thanks Hey PnltyBox! Sorry to hear you're having an issue! Don't mind me while I try to see if we can troubleshoot this issue! Are you on a VPN/Proxy? If you are, can you please try to connect without it? If this is not the case, have you tried connecting on a mobile device utilizing your mobile internet? Alternatively, if you do not have a mobile - can you try loading the browser in 'Incognito' mode? Let me know if these do not help or if you've already done them! Thank you!

AdiDeWitt
10-09-2016, 12:34 AM
Regards
I have the same issue, I already tried to delete the whole cache of the browser, private mode, access from my phone, different browser and nothing. I'm in a VPN network but the configuration of it is out of my reach since is property of the university where i live. Can you help me please

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 12:36 AM
Regards
I have the same issue, I already tried to delete the whole cache of the browser, private mode, access from my phone, different browser and nothing. I'm in a VPN network but the configuration of it is out of my reach since is property of the university where i live. Can you help me please
Hey AdiDeWitt! Sorry to hear you're having the same issue. Do you have a mobile device that can use it's own mobile network? I'd recommend trying to sign up that way and see if it makes any difference. I'll see if I can get some more answers for you in the meantime!

priest282
10-09-2016, 01:21 AM
same prob for me registered got the email to say get the key but when log into accoutn the beta page says no beta games i have access to?..

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 01:25 AM
same prob for me registered got the email to say get the key but when log into accoutn the beta page says no beta games i have access to?..
Hey Priest! You should've receive a proper acceptance e-mail before you got that one. There seems to be a little bit of a problem with the e-mail system. Keep your eye open to the top right of the forums, I'm going to be sending you a PM momentarily!

rt3c
10-09-2016, 01:46 AM
Regards

Same here,but no vpn,different browsers,private windows and mobile.

PnltyBox
10-09-2016, 03:00 AM
Hey PnltyBox! Sorry to hear you're having an issue! Don't mind me while I try to see if we can troubleshoot this issue! Are you on a VPN/Proxy? If you are, can you please try to connect without it? If this is not the case, have you tried connecting on a mobile device utilizing your mobile internet? Alternatively, if you do not have a mobile - can you try loading the browser in 'Incognito' mode? Let me know if these do not help or if you've already done them! Thank you!

Connected using private browsing in firefox and it worked.

Thanks

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 03:05 AM
Connected using private browsing in firefox and it worked.

Thanks
Fantastic, I'm glad to hear that it worked!

As far as the others in this thread goes: Can you submit a support ticket just to make sure an Ubi Staff member sees it? If you've already submitted a ticket, please let me know the outcome. Thank you!

justinbarth
10-09-2016, 03:07 AM
i received the emailed gaining access to the alpha, but when i try to enter the website link (I'm logged on) it tells me i don't have access to the page at this time.

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 03:10 AM
i received the emailed gaining access to the alpha, but when i try to enter the website link (I'm logged on) it tells me i don't have access to the page at this time.

Hey Justin! Have you tried the steps I mentioned in my first reply (Post #2) to this topic? Please let me know the outcome. Thank you!

Marvelouson
10-09-2016, 08:19 AM
Hi, I tried what you said but it's not working for me. Still I don't have access to alpha.