PDA

View Full Version : Cat and Mouse Game (report alpha footage)

TrialsFusioniot
10-08-2016, 08:40 PM
It's hilarious. This has been going on all day: people stream NDA'ed alpha footage, Ubi hunts them down a few minutes later. On and on and on. All day long.

Looks like mouse has won.
I searched Steep Gameplay on Youtube:
40mins video and has been up for two hours. Shows everything....really E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 08:43 PM
It's hilarious. This has been going on all day: people stream NDA'ed alpha footage, Ubi hunts them down a few minutes later. On and on and on. All day long.

Looks like mouse has won.
I searched Steep Gameplay on Youtube:
40mins video and has been up for two hours. Shows everything....really E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.
Hey bud! Thanks for bringing this to the attention! They haven't won, not at all. Please report the video(s) you come across to Youtube and share the link to Ubisoft VIA support system. This will help them become aware of the situation. Thank you!

TrialsFusioniot
10-08-2016, 08:50 PM
not the war maybe, but certainly the battle was won.

Game captures the 'uplifting day in the mountains' mood nicely btw. :)

Kdogg788
10-09-2016, 05:33 PM
I don't know about you but I've rather enjoyed myself with the videos and posts that have been put up. I've not signed an NDA so therefore I am not bound by its rules. The only downside is that being the weekend I've been unable to get much in the way of captures of these videos. There's been many reports of some pretty serious glitches and bugs. I would much prefer that the game comes out when it's fully ready than to maintain the original release date. Some game mechanics such as the health bar system need a serious second look.

-k