PDA

View Full Version : no access to closed alpha

BezoLS
10-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Hello, so I got mail with a link to get access to the closed alpha for the game on the PC platform. but when I click the link (try with 3 different browsers whit and whiteout privacy mode) and all of them get me to beta access page under the account management page and write me the massage "
You don't have access to any game alphas or betas for the moment.

"
I try clear cache, clear history, whit and whiteout the privacy mode, disable ad block, enable popup, but there is no luck. I'm not using any vpn/proxy service of any kind. i alrady connected to the Ubi suuport on Twitter and they just tell that they know about this issue and just wait and will come, and this was 9-10 hours ago.
just want to know maybe there is some another solution that maybe i not try ?

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 01:18 AM
Hello, so I got mail with a link to get access to the closed alpha for the game on the PC platform. but when I click the link (try with 3 different browsers whit and whiteout privacy mode) and all of them get me to beta access page under the account management page and write me the massage "
You don't have access to any game alphas or betas for the moment.

"
I try clear cache, clear history, whit and whiteout the privacy mode, disable ad block, enable popup, but there is no luck. I'm not using any vpn/proxy service of any kind. i alrady connected to the Ubi suuport on Twitter and they just tell that they know about this issue and just wait and will come, and this was 9-10 hours ago.
just want to know maybe there is some another solution that maybe i not try ?

Hey Bezo! Sorry you're having an issue! I'm going to send you a private message in a second. Can you take a look and see if it helps? Thanks!

BezoLS
10-08-2016, 01:21 AM
nwm, i just read the http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1503888-Steep-beta-key-FIX thread and somehow i missed the 1st mail i got from ubisoft, all work now.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 01:23 AM
Good to hear! Essentially what I sent you was a workaround in case you couldn't find it! Let me know if there are any other issues!