PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow six server glitch?

Leaveleague.YT
10-08-2016, 12:59 AM
So while i was playing with some random people on ranked we were winning by 4:3 (going too) and the game suddenly disconnected....And i believed "Therealmryang" (other team) and his clan ddos/disconnected us to the server so they wouldnt have the loss....Idk becuase i seems too....setup...i played games after i didn't lag or disconnect....

Also during the games when the other team (person) was close to me i would "rubber band" and die....sooo yeah

Red Eclipze
11-15-2016, 03:05 AM
I'm having constant issues with this game when it comes to server glitches as well. I get kicked out of ranked matches so often I barely play it. I'll get tossed back to the main screen with "server fails, please contact support" where it consistently tries to reboot a connection and fires the same message at me. I almost ALWAYS have to window it, and shut it down with task manager as it won't let me leave the game.
No change. Ubi glitches should be a catch phrase really. I've lost more rep boosts to this kind of thing, I've got more time off then on it. Good luck!

Ubi-BrokenNinja
11-17-2016, 01:59 AM
So while i was playing with some random people on ranked we were winning by 4:3 (going too) and the game suddenly disconnected....And i believed "Therealmryang" (other team) and his clan ddos/disconnected us to the server so they wouldnt have the loss....Idk becuase i seems too....setup...i played games after i didn't lag or disconnect....

Also during the games when the other team (person) was close to me i would "rubber band" and die....sooo yeah

I'm having constant issues with this game when it comes to server glitches as well. I get kicked out of ranked matches so often I barely play it. I'll get tossed back to the main screen with "server fails, please contact support" where it consistently tries to reboot a connection and fires the same message at me. I almost ALWAYS have to window it, and shut it down with task manager as it won't let me leave the game.
No change. Ubi glitches should be a catch phrase really. I've lost more rep boosts to this kind of thing, I've got more time off then on it. Good luck!

Hi,

Let's get you both chatting with our customer support team HERE (https://support.ubi.com/en-US)by submitting a support ticket. Please provide the details of what you are seeing so they can help troubleshoot with you.