PDA

View Full Version : Can't access Alpha

chimneysocks
10-07-2016, 10:25 PM
I received an email saying I was invited but I don't know how to join on PS4. Do i need to download the Alpha? I can't find instructions and it won't let me into the closed Alpha forum

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 10:29 PM
I received an email saying I was invited but I don't know how to join on PS4. Do i need to download the Alpha? I can't find instructions and it won't let me into the closed Alpha forum

Hey Chimney! Sorry to hear about the confusion. Did you follow through with the sign up process? Click on the e-mail and select "Join the Alpha". Once you are there, follow all of the prompts and sign the NDA. Once you do that, you will then be sent to an Alpha Portal. Let me know if you have issues!

Leafy lion poo
10-08-2016, 12:33 AM
I received an email yesterday saying that the beta was live, and to download it now on xbox one if i haven't already. It has a link to check my closed beta key, however, after I've signed in, it says I don't have access to any alphas or betas. does this mean I wasn't selected??

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 12:36 AM
I received an email yesterday saying that the beta was live, and to download it now on xbox one if i haven't already. It has a link to check my closed beta key, however, after I've signed in, it says I don't have access to any alphas or betas. does this mean I wasn't selected??

Hey there! You should look through your e-mail and see if you have one that has a "Join The Closed Alpha" button. You should then go through the prompts and sign the NDA. After that you will have access to the Alpha! If you've already done so, please let me know. If you need any assistance finding the link, please message me and I can get you some links! Thank you!