PDA

View Full Version : Can't access steep alpha forums

Puttle
10-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Hi. I have downloaded the alpha and have been playing it but I cannot access the forums for the alpha because I do not have "permission" I've submitted a ticket, but I still nothing.

Thanks!

Javsp
10-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Same problem here.

formasymphonic
10-07-2016, 06:53 PM
same here. not a allowed to talk abzu the game anywhere but there and can't even get in there.

UbiVertigo
10-07-2016, 08:11 PM
Everyone here should be good to go now. Let us know if you're still can't access the forums.

Javsp
10-07-2016, 09:08 PM
Everyone here should be good to go now. Let us know if you're still can't access the forums.
It works now.

Thanks.

Cas_Boi
10-07-2016, 09:40 PM
same...only see this forum

vazal
10-07-2016, 10:02 PM
Unfortunately I also can't get into the closed alpha forum.

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 10:13 PM
same...only see this forum

Unfortunately I also can't get into the closed alpha forum.

Hey guys! Sorry to hear you're not having an easy time finding the forums. In order to get there, can you head over to the Alpha Portal that you landed on after you signed the NDA? On that page there are three tabs, one titled "Alpha Forums". Click on that and you will have a selection of categories to go to. If you're having trouble finding the Alpha Portal please send me a private message! Thank you!

vazal
10-07-2016, 10:25 PM
Hey guys! Sorry to hear you're not having an easy time finding the forums. In order to get there, can you head over to the Alpha Portal that you landed on after you signed the NDA? On that page there are three tabs, one titled "Alpha Forums". Click on that and you will have a selection of categories to go to. If you're having trouble finding the Alpha Portal please send me a private message! Thank you!

Thanks for the quick reply. I did find the alpha forum, but it says that i do not have permission to enter it.

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I did find the alpha forum, but it says that i do not have permission to enter it.

Hey Vazal! Sorry to hear that! Can you head over to the support system and submit a ticket so that they may fix the permissions issue? Thank you!

UbiVertigo
10-07-2016, 10:42 PM
Vazal, you're in. TheCas25, you're in, too. If you can't see the forum, try this (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha)link.

vazal
10-07-2016, 10:47 PM
Vazal, you're in. TheCas25, you're in, too. If you can't see the forum, try this (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha)link.

Hi, thanks fot the quick help guys! It's working now.

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Hi, thanks fot the quick help guys! It's working now.

Glad you got situated!

Benam0u
10-07-2016, 11:33 PM
Hi, I have the same issue as OP.
I tried the last link posted by UbiVertigo but it still say that I don't have the required permission. (I have access to the closed alpha of course).

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 11:36 PM
Hi, I have the same issue as OP.
I tried the last link posted by UbiVertigo but it still say that I don't have the required permission. (I have access to the closed alpha of course).

If you have access to the Alpha itself, but not the forums - please head over to the Ubisoft Support system and file a ticket. They should be able to fix your permissions for you. Please make sure you have signed the NDA that is required. You can go through the prompts by going to your invitation e-mail and selecting "Join the Closed Alpha" in the e-mail.

Benam0u
10-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Already done, I tried first from the link in the email but still the same issue.
I will open a support ticket, thanks anyway for your help !

UbiVertigo
10-08-2016, 12:16 AM
Already done, I tried first from the link in the email but still the same issue.
I will open a support ticket, thanks anyway for your help !

You should be all set now.

darkonex
10-08-2016, 01:26 AM
I still can't get in, I use the link in the email and go to hit alpha forum then it tells me to sign in, but there's no sign in option anywhere on the page!?

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 01:28 AM
I still can't get in, I use the link in the email and go to hit alpha forum then it tells me to sign in, but there's no sign in option anywhere on the page!?

Try going to the Ubilounge/uPlay site and signing on then going to the portal. Let me know if this is a workaround or if you're still experiencing that issue. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll see about doing one extra step.

FatFrenzy
10-08-2016, 01:47 AM
I have been playing the alpha for around six hours now and wanted to give some feedback. Let me in ;-)

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 01:51 AM
I have been playing the alpha for around six hours now and wanted to give some feedback. Let me in ;-)

Does it give you an error as well or are you not able to find the forum? If it's the second option, let me know I can direct you to the appropriate area!

Poporitolo
10-08-2016, 02:02 AM
I have the same problem. I received the email for the alpha but I can't acess the forum and the game is not in my game list on uplay despite receiving both email.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:06 AM
I have the same problem. I received the email for the alpha but I can't acess the forum and the game is not in my game list on uplay despite receiving both email.

Did you go through and sign the NDA? You can check if you did by going to the first e-mail and click on "Join the Closed Alpha" button. That will direct you to the portal.

Poporitolo
10-08-2016, 02:11 AM
Did you go through and sign the NDA? You can check if you did by going to the first e-mail and click on "Join the Closed Alpha" button. That will direct you to the portal.

Ok it seem the issue was with my chrome. When i was coming from my email on chrome it would not bring me to the nda aggrement. After trying edge it seem that fixed my problem and the game appeared in Uplay.

Thx Anyway.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Ok it seem the issue was with my chrome. When i was coming from my email on chrome it would not bring me to the nda aggrement. After trying edge it seem that fixed my problem and the game appeared in Uplay.

Thx Anyway.

Glad to hear it. Seems Chrome may be a contributing factor to some of the issues being reported. Hope you enjoy the game!

FatFrenzy
10-08-2016, 02:21 AM
Does it give you an error as well or are you not able to find the forum? If it's the second option, let me know I can direct you to the appropriate area!

It gave me an error message when i went via mail and so on. I clicked the link on an earlier post and got in with that one.

Im using chrome on Sony Xperia Z5 if you wondered :-)

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:24 AM
It gave me an error message when i went via mail and so on. I clicked the link on an earlier post and got in with that one.

Im using chrome on Sony Xperia Z5 if you wondered :-)

Good to hear that it got situated. I'm definitely noticing some kind of pattern.

ConstShaneO
10-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Hey,

Was wondering if someone can help me out.

Not quite sure what I'm suppose to be doing!!!!

Bottom left says "First Ride Together "

I can only start at Base "TETE DU DANAY"

take off from there with no goals or checkpoints just lost HELP!!!

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:47 AM
Hey,

Was wondering if someone can help me out.

Not quite sure what I'm suppose to be doing!!!!

Bottom left says "First Ride Together "

I can only start at Base "TETE DU DANAY"

take off from there with no goals or checkpoints just lost HELP!!!

Hey Const! Can you head over to the private forums? If you are having trouble getting there please let me know so we can deal with that. This isn't the appropriate area to receive game support as you're under an NDA which confines you to certain authorized outlets. This public area is not one of them.

ConstShaneO
10-08-2016, 02:49 AM
Hey I have Tried!

Won't let me get to forum i pick Canada -English then it tells me to login but theres no where for me to login

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Hey bud! Check your PM inbox please. I'll be sending you something momentarily.

ConstShaneO
10-08-2016, 02:50 AM
Hey Const! Can you head over to the private forums? If you are having trouble getting there please let me know so we can deal with that. This isn't the appropriate area to receive game support as you're under an NDA which confines you to certain authorized outlets. This public area is not one of them.

Hey I have Tried!

Won't let me get to forum i pick Canada -English then it tells me to login but theres no where for me to login

Nic727
10-08-2016, 03:27 AM
Same, I don't have access to alpha forum.

GrognardRick
10-08-2016, 04:33 AM
I also can't get into the alpha forums.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 04:35 AM
Same, I don't have access to alpha forum.

I also can't get into the alpha forums.

Hey guys! Just to touch base with you, did you both go through the whole process and accept the NDA? If so, what kind of message pops up when you attempt to view the forum? Thank you in advance!

GrognardRick
10-08-2016, 05:18 AM
Did the NDA and got an email with a link to the forums. The link goes to a web page with links to the alpha forum, a news and info forum, and tech problems forum. Clicking on any of those links leads to a message on a general Ubisoft forums page that says I don't have permission to access the page, per the below:

GrognardRick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Did the NDA and got an email with a link to the forums. The link goes to a web page with links to the alpha forum, a news and info forum, and tech problems forum. Clicking on any of those links leads to a message on a general Ubisoft forums page that says I don't have permission to access the page, per the below:

GrognardRick, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Can you head over to the Support System on that portal you mentioned and click "Bug Report". Submit a ticket and let them know that your user permissions did not automatically adjust and you can not see the Alpha forum. They should be able to help you! Thank you!

Mostache_Bear
10-08-2016, 09:40 AM
I don't have access to the steep alpha forum.
Yes I have the alpha, I played it yesterday.

Thank you

Edit: I just had access this morning, Thx

WeezYOn3
10-08-2016, 10:40 AM
I have the same problem no access to the forum and no access to the game. but i get the email that i have access to the closed alpha the link leads me to the beta codes but there is only the code for the beta of "for honor".

Ubi-Ligario
10-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Hi ConstShaneO, you can access the private forums here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha

If you are in the alpha and can't access it, please send a ticket using the support form you can find inside the closed alpha website (there is a direct link to that website in the first email you have received about the alpha) :)

nintendodan
10-08-2016, 11:45 AM
same problem here. Ive already send ticket

wayoff3333
10-08-2016, 01:11 PM

i dont have access

Remmy_prod
10-08-2016, 02:07 PM
Same issue can't access the alpha forum

blazer7
10-08-2016, 02:23 PM
I can't get on to forum and I've also submitted a ticket yesterday but nothing still. Plus stopped working now.

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Just to make sure, have you guys gone through the steps to sign the NDA?

blazer7
10-08-2016, 02:31 PM
I sign the nda when I got my code is that the bit you mean?

blazer7
10-08-2016, 02:33 PM
I've gone back through the stages and it says I've signed the NDA, I go to the portal for the private forums links and I don't have permission

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:34 PM
Yes, that is what I mean. Hang in there, support should be getting to you soon! Sorry for the delay! If they don't respond soon let me know. I'll see if there's anything I can do for you, or maybe a support member will stumble through here soon!

Remmy_prod
10-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Yes, I have sign the DNA. I haven't created a ticket tho is that mandatory?

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Yes, I have sign the DNA. I haven't created a ticket tho is that mandatory?

It is not mandatory but it is recommended. That would be the best way to get the support. Ubi Staff should pop in here eventually but the best course of action is to make a ticket. They should get back to you in a decent time. If they don't, let me know and I'll see if I can do anything to help you out!

booped
10-08-2016, 02:53 PM
Can anyone access alpha forums, I can not.

Jeametrix
10-08-2016, 03:23 PM
I cant access the forum either even though i am in the Alpha.

DevonX1
10-08-2016, 03:34 PM
I cant seem to access it.

TheArqitect
10-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Hi all,

For those that can't get to the right Steep Alpha forums make sure you access the right link http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha
Happy skiing! :D

GermanScientist
10-08-2016, 03:56 PM
I'm in the same boat. Submitted a ticket about it a day ago but haven't recieved a reply yet and I still haven't got the correct permissions to access the forum.

Cheezyb3an
10-08-2016, 06:07 PM
I cant get in to the forums either :-(

ArborlyJet44
10-08-2016, 06:21 PM

I am being blocked from accessing the Alpha forums. I have been able to download and play the Alpha but can't get into the forums.

Lukather77
10-08-2016, 06:48 PM
Same issue here:

"Lukather77, you do not have permission to access this page."

Jumpy_SWE
10-08-2016, 07:20 PM
I'm also experiencing this issue.

✔ NDA Signed
✔ Game Downloaded
✔ Game Played
✔ Using Correct URL
✔ Ticket Submitted
✖ Forum Permission

djhibbard
10-08-2016, 08:00 PM

Hi, I was hoping you could do the same for my account since you seemed able to fix theirs? I am having the same problem, have an alpha key but it says I can't access the forums and there are some things I need to ask the community about this alpha. Anything you can do helps!

UbiVertigo
10-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Alright, everyone - you should all have access to the alpha forums (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha) now, unless I've PMed you with questions or instructions. This counts for all users through (and including) djhibbard.

Linkinito
10-08-2016, 09:24 PM
Hi,

Despite having my Support ticket treated, nothing has changed and I still don't have access to the Alpha forums.

Can you help me for it? Thanks!

UbiVertigo
10-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Hey Linkinito, you're good to go!

Linkinito
10-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Hey Linkinito, you're good to go!
Thank you <3

FerretWitASpork
10-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Hiya, I'm supposed to have access to the alpha forums as well but don't :(

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Hiya, I'm supposed to have access to the alpha forums as well but don't :(

Hey Ferret! Sorry to hear you're having an issue connecting to the forum. Just to confirm, it does give you an 'insufficient permissions' message, correct? I'm wanting to confirm that this is the issue and not that it isn't appearing for you!

sonder.
10-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Hey Ferret! Sorry to hear you're having an issue connecting to the forum. Just to confirm, it does give you an 'insufficient permissions' message, correct? I'm wanting to confirm that this is the issue and not that it isn't appearing for you!

Same issue I am having

Twili-letmedie
10-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Same issue I am having

Sorry to hear you're having the same issue. Hopefully soon they will be here to fix your issue! Hang tight, please!

Prospero42
10-08-2016, 11:21 PM
Went through the NDA Thursday and played last night and this morning, but still can't access the forum either.
Just spent time chatting with Ubisoft support and they weren't able to help me.
If anybody can please share what their fix was.
Thanks.
P.S. - Its the same permission access warning that others have mentioned

JuiceboxDonnie
10-08-2016, 11:30 PM
I can launch the game but cant get to gameplay. Get stuck on Loading, Please wait(left it open for 8 hours). Would like to get access to the alpha forums.

UbiVertigo
10-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Ferret, nibble, Prospero, and Juicebox: access granted!

Prospero42
10-08-2016, 11:48 PM
Cheers ;)

sickdude123bh
10-08-2016, 11:59 PM
Hey, i have the same problem like juicebox. Get stuck while loading, please wait. Try it the whole day. Nothing happen. But i can watch streams from other players wich can play. That sucks. Cant wait to play again. :(((((( please help me.

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 12:01 AM
Hey, i have the same problem like juicebox. Get stuck while loading, please wait. Try it the whole day. Nothing happen. But i can watch streams from other players wich can play. That sucks. Cant wait to play again. :((((((

Hey bud! Are you having any issues getting to the Closed Alpha Forum? That would be the best area to post about your issue! Since you're under an NDA support can not be given for any issues with the test itself.

sickdude123bh
10-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Hey, icant access the forum, because its not allowed it says...... What can i do? Wanna be part of the beta again. Only could play maybe 4 hours in 2 days. :( every time when i start the game it stuck while loading please wait......__

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Hi sickdude, you're able to access the alpha forums now. You can get some help with your loading issue there.

sickdude123bh
10-09-2016, 12:29 AM
Hi sickdude, you're able to access the alpha forums now. You can get some help with your loading issue there.

If post same issue there no reaction. It sucks try it whole day. And it seems to be that this was my Steep beta experience :(

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 12:47 AM
If post same issue there no reaction. It sucks try it whole day. And it seems to be that this was my Steep beta experience :(

PM incoming, sickdude.

insecurefarm
10-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Same problem here, can't access the alpha forums

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 01:43 AM
Same problem here, can't access the alpha forums

Done! You're in.

Kyle700
10-09-2016, 02:45 AM
Hi, I also can't seem to access the closed alpha forums. I can access the game just fine, only the forums are disabled for me.

Thanks!

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 02:48 AM
You're good now, Kyle!

MistahPants
10-09-2016, 02:51 AM
Same problem for me, no access to alpha forums

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 02:59 AM
Same problem for me, no access to alpha forums

Hey bud! Sorry to hear you're having issues! For the time being, can you head over to the Support System and submit a ticket? I know Vertigo has been active, but it would help to send a ticket just in case he gets pulled away! Thanks!

ogg25
10-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Not able to access it either can you enable it for me? Having issue with the game and can't play but can't post.

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 04:18 AM
Not able to access it either can you enable it for me? Having issue with the game and can't play but can't post.

Hey Ogg! Sorry to hear you're having issues with the game and posting! Can you head over to the support system and submit a ticket? They would be able to help you out as well! That might be the best option right now.

bartalow
10-09-2016, 04:59 AM
Need help

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 05:02 AM
Need help

Can you please explain a little more about what you need help with? Thank you!

bartalow
10-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Can you please explain a little more about what you need help with? Thank you!

Can't access steep alpha forum or server

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 05:09 AM
Can't access steep alpha forum or server

Sorry to hear that. Can you head over to the support system and send Ubisoft an e-mail? That might be the most efficient way to get a response at this time. Thank you!

bartalow
10-09-2016, 05:13 AM
Sorry to hear that. Can you head over to the support system and send Ubisoft an e-mail? That might be the most efficient way to get a response at this time. Thank you!

That's very timely and time is of thee essence in this case but yea I guess

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 05:15 AM
That's very timely and time is of thee essence in this case but yea I guess

Unfortunately that may be the fastest route to take. I'm unsure how Ubisoft does their customer support shifts, but it doesn't appear that anyone is actively browsing this forum right now. So you are best to send them a ticket! Sorry, I wish I could help you out more but permissions is way, way above my level.. considering I'm just a regular member :)!

bartalow
10-09-2016, 05:20 AM
Unfortunately that may be the fastest route to take. I'm unsure how Ubisoft does their customer support shifts, but it doesn't appear that anyone is actively browsing this forum right now. So you are best to send them a ticket! Sorry, I wish I could help you out more but permissions is way, way above my level.. considering I'm just a regular member :)!

Yeah I understand. I submitted a ticket around 5 and all I received was a confirmation email about my problem smh maybe they should hire you Mr.frosty at least I got a response

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 05:23 AM
Yeah I understand. I submitted a ticket around 5 and all I received was a confirmation email about my problem smh maybe they should hire you Mr.frosty at least I got a response

Haha, I'd love to be hired! Please let me know if you don't get a response by tomorrow evening, please!

bartalow
10-09-2016, 05:26 AM
Haha, I'd love to be hired! Please let me know if you don't get a response by tomorrow evening, please!

Will do Mr.frosty thanks for all your help

Twili-letmedie
10-09-2016, 05:27 AM
Will do Mr.frosty thanks for all your help

It's not a problem, I love doing it!

Gurke0711
10-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Can't access the forums as well.

MGDir
10-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Same here. No Access

stickshifter
10-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Having same issue. Cant access Alpha forums.

Crossy475
10-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Haven't been able to get past the loading screen all day. Had about 6hrs of gameplay and that's it. Can't log into the steep forum to even ask anyone. Need access teamUbi

BRAVE RIFLES
10-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Haven't been able to get past the loading screen all day. Had about 6hrs of gameplay and that's it. Can't log into the steep forum to even ask anyone. Need access teamUbi

Same here. Was trying to file a bug report. Unable to execute due to no Alpha access to bug reports, forums, or technical support. Can't help Ubisoft without proper access.

Noxbi
10-09-2016, 04:07 PM
I can't access the alpha forum :(

SoRiAsT
10-09-2016, 04:33 PM
Hi! Same problem here, I can't access the alpha forums :(

Coconut31
10-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Hi there from France,

I'm playing the game on PS4. I don't have access to the private board.
I have some issues to report.

MettRoh2033
10-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Same problem here. I can't access the alpha forums :eek:

Very_Melon
10-09-2016, 07:21 PM
I wonder if the game's launch will be organized this well too.

I did contact the support and came out empty handed. Based on my previous experiences with it I expected nothing, so can't really say I'm disappointed.

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Hey all, I'm working on getting those of you in that don't have access yet. I'll post here once I'm caught up, and I'll PM you if we need you to take further actions on your end.

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 07:54 PM
Alright, everyone through KatBozejZiemi should be good to go for Alpha Forums (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha) access. If not, PM me, please.

SoRiAsT
10-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Alright, everyone through KatBozejZiemi should be good to go for Alpha Forums (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha) access. If not, PM me, please.

Thanks! :)

pollutionlake
10-09-2016, 10:18 PM
I also cannot access the forum. Chat support and ticket created yesterday, but weren't able to help.

Semideis
10-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Same, no access.

Ratzinc
10-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Same here, no access.

UbiVertigo
10-09-2016, 11:36 PM
pollutionlake, Semideis, and Ratzinc, you're all good to go now.

JhnFeynman
10-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Same problem, no access.

ROLLYROLLZ
10-10-2016, 05:28 PM
I also have no access.

habazutzut
10-10-2016, 05:30 PM
zzz.. no access

Twili-letmedie
10-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Hey guys! Sorry to hear you're having issues. I just wanted to take a moment and confirm that you guys have gone through and signed the NDA and can play, correct?

Coconut31
10-10-2016, 05:59 PM
Thank you, I can now have access to the private zone.

ROLLYROLLZ
10-10-2016, 06:25 PM
I have been trying to log in to the beta forums since yesterday afternoon. I filed a ticket and chatted with technology. Nothing yet.

ROLLYROLLZ
10-10-2016, 06:34 PM
I have. I have been playing for over 12hrs of game play when the game locked up. I reset it. And now it just stays on the loading please wait screen. What is more frustrating is a can not log in to the forum to discuss this.

UbiVertigo
10-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Feynman through Coconut, you all now have access. If you're not sure where to find the link to the alpha forums, check the sticky at the top of this forum from UbiSkyBear.

Twili-letmedie
10-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Feynman through Coconut, you all now have access. If you're not sure where to find the link to the alpha forums, check the sticky at the top of this forum from UbiSkyBear.

Awesome, welcome home. LOL!

seven16
10-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Same problem here. I can't access the alpha forums :(

JozanTL
10-10-2016, 07:16 PM
same here, just downloaded the game, but cant access the alpha forum
I also have trouble starting the game so I wanted to go there and ask for fixes :(

edit: nvm just checked again and now I have access :)

Catskan
10-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Same problem. But, how to access this forum ? I have downloaded Steep, I accept the NDA, etc ... But I can't find/access the closed forum ...

Twili-letmedie
10-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Same problem. But, how to access this forum ? I have downloaded Steep, I accept the NDA, etc ... But I can't find/access the closed forum ...

Hey! At the top of the forum there is a stickied post by "UbiSkyBear". Click on that and there should be a hyperlink for the closed alpha forum. Let me know if it sends you an error!

UbiVertigo
10-10-2016, 07:37 PM
Hi seven16, you're in. Jozan and Catskan, you should already have access. Please PM me if you're unable to locate the closed alpha forums!

Catskan
10-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Hi seven16, you're in. Jozan and Catskan, you should already have access. Please PM me if you're unable to locate the closed alpha forums!

I find the forum, thanks you guys. It's works :)

Slane.
10-10-2016, 09:58 PM
I can't access the alpha forums

UbiVertigo
10-10-2016, 10:04 PM
You're all set, Slane.!

kistell
10-10-2016, 10:34 PM
could i get access too please as the link on the alpha page says im not allowed access, thank you.

WeaponXQc
10-10-2016, 11:25 PM
You're all set, Slane.!

Can't get in either... wondering about the loading screen. Thanx in advance

ewellsie
10-10-2016, 11:30 PM
I also cannot view the forums, and am now stuck with the loading screen, game never starts.

mikolajec93
10-10-2016, 11:52 PM
i also cant access the alpha forums

UbiVertigo
10-11-2016, 12:14 AM
kistell through mikolajec93, you're all good to go!

RISBO972
10-11-2016, 01:34 AM
I've got the same problem to acces to the private forum ( sorry my english is bad)

UbiVertigo
10-11-2016, 01:38 AM
Access granted for RISBO972.

TheLachance
10-11-2016, 02:36 AM
I can't access either

Please add me I'd like to give feedback

AEF_SKID
10-11-2016, 03:15 AM
Same...
Access denied to Alpha forum.
NDA completed.
Win7 64, Firefox v49.0.1

aboyce
10-11-2016, 05:18 AM
same I have no access...

Gh00stic_001
10-11-2016, 07:40 AM
Hello, i appear as if i do not have access also after accessing the link from the e-mail.

brmptn-ste
10-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi im trying to access the alpha forums but im getting

brmptn-ste, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

GG125FR
10-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Hi community representatives,
I cannot enter on private forum.
Wait until now, but as I have no access, I post here.
Thanks for you help.
GG-125

AKihl
10-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Hello
its seems we are a lot with the same problem =/

I also have problems of accessing the Alpha Forum, and I have tried to submit a ticket but nothing so far.

Hope to get acces soon.

- Akihl

Snakedog69
10-11-2016, 06:37 PM
Same to me, the window with the following content appearsDesktop\Steep Error.JPG

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Sniperumm
10-11-2016, 07:22 PM
I also couldn't access the Alpha forums :(

theOetzi
10-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Same here,
would like to give closing feedback since CA just ended 10 minutes ago...
TY

windsweptdemyx
10-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Add me to the long list of people who can't access the private forums. :(

Sire404
10-11-2016, 07:25 PM
I can't access the alpha forum. Created a ticket first day, no reply.

BoereJack
10-11-2016, 07:31 PM
dear ubi,

i have had the pleasure of joining your alpha test. I would still like to give feedback but am unable to find/log on to the alpha forum.

I also would like to mention that i could not log in on saterday or sunday, the game just kept connecting but would not get passed there.

Rustbuster
10-11-2016, 08:03 PM
Evening folks, unfortunately I am unable to access the Alpha section of the forum.

(Gosh is it really over already? That was a grueling download for an hour's play :eek:)

fdhighhead
10-12-2016, 09:30 AM
me too... :confused:

SeelenSchwert
10-12-2016, 06:05 PM
I can't. I lost the link tho.

KaOsphere
10-13-2016, 10:04 PM
Same here, not allowed in the alpha forums...

UbiVertigo
10-14-2016, 12:33 AM
Hey all! Any of the newcomers whom I haven't PMed should have access to the closed alpha forum (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1375-Steep-Closed-Alpha)now.

KaOsphere
10-14-2016, 12:01 PM
Thanks !

KraftsCheese
10-15-2016, 01:22 PM
I was in the closed Alpha. Although the Alpha is over, I'd like to discuss it and read other people's takes on it. Any chance I can get added to it please? Thanks!

KrankyPenguin
10-15-2016, 03:03 PM
Yeah same here :)

UbiVertigo
10-15-2016, 06:36 PM
Krafts and Kranky, you're in!

threepol84
10-16-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi there, can you add me as well?
Thanks!

UbiVertigo
10-16-2016, 06:27 PM
You got it, threepol84!

photodementia
10-16-2016, 08:05 PM
I'd like access as well, been trying since last weekend. Played a lot and want to discuss.

UbiVertigo
10-16-2016, 11:35 PM
Hey photodementia, you're all set!

Darkzi_F527
10-17-2016, 01:02 PM
I also want to give my feedback from the alpha but can't access the private forum... Could you please do something for me ? :)

UbiVertigo
10-17-2016, 07:35 PM
You got it, Darkzi.

jashin1973
10-17-2016, 07:49 PM
Hi, much appreciated if I could have access to the alpha forum too.

UbiVertigo
10-17-2016, 09:27 PM
Hey jashin1973, you've got access!

Liquidflow91
10-18-2016, 02:13 AM
Seems im having trouble accessing the forum as well

UbiVertigo
10-18-2016, 02:31 AM
All set, Liquidflow91!

klenodder
10-18-2016, 10:00 AM
Same as the previous posters, I cannot access the Alpha forum. I click the link in the email but then I gett access denied.

AHSIRT2
10-18-2016, 11:10 AM
Add me to the list as well. Cant access the forums and would love to discuss the play through last week.

CrypticaZ
10-18-2016, 11:32 PM
I would as well, I have access but get denied every time I try to access it.

GTAStunting
10-19-2016, 09:45 PM
Having the same problem too, If I go to my email that gave me access to play the Steep Closed Alpha and click to view the dedicated forum it gives me an option to view forums on for either Discussion&Feedback, News&Info, and TechnicalSupport. But if I click "View Forums" on any of them it gives me the message:

"GTAStunting, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I don't understand why this is happening, I played the Alpha a few weeks ago but haven't had time to check the forums until now and I can't even do that.

Any help with this will be appreciated.

Flyer404
10-20-2016, 03:54 AM
I also am getting the "you do not have permission to access this page." message.

UbiVertigo
10-21-2016, 01:33 AM
Hey all, unless you've gotten a PM from me, you're all set for the forums.

ZWValandil
10-23-2016, 09:03 PM
still can't acces the forums for Steep and can not get in to the game, keeps saying lost connection to servers on PS4

DanoClark
10-23-2016, 10:29 PM
still can't acces the forums for Steep and can not get in to the game, keeps saying lost connection to servers on PS4

The alpha ended a while ago, you wont be able to get a connection because the server is offline.

CrypticaZ
10-25-2016, 12:58 AM
Not able to access steep forums still.

Ubi-Surulies
10-25-2016, 12:23 PM
Not able to access steep forums still.

Hello there!

The alpha forums have now been closed as you can see from this thread: here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1511421-Steep-Closed-Alpha-Forums-are-closed).

Thanks,
Surulies

CallMeProphete
11-10-2016, 10:08 PM
The game wont even run for me.. nor a lot of people too :/