PDA

View Full Version : Unable to get my download code.

Razno08
10-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Hello!

I received an email today informing me i was accepted into the Steep Alpha and i was excited to download it in preparation for this weekends alpha test. While following the prompts in the email it takes me to the steep site where i log into my uplay. After logging in, it tells me i need to log in and accept the NDA to continue.

It endlessly loops me telling me i need to sign in and accepting the NDA, I sign it and it shoots me back to the same page.

If this will be resolved tomorrow when the alpha opens up feel free to close my thread, i was just hoping to address this before it was a problem.

thanks for any help.

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 01:45 AM
Hey Razno! Sorry to hear you're having issues. What browser are you using to sign up? This may be one of the contributing factors to this issue. Could you try another browser? Are you sure there are not any error messages popping up that you could either miss or have blocked? Let me know if this does or does not fix your issue!

D3LT
10-07-2016, 01:45 AM
I have the same problem except it takes to me a page that says "Sorry, you do not have access to this page at this time".

kaption123
10-07-2016, 01:46 AM
ve the same problem get to "Please sign in and accept our Non-Disclosure Agreement to be granted access." i sign in then nothing happens when do i get code? was using firefox change to edge and it seem to work. well said i could download now but still have no code for xbox im looking into emails now.

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 01:47 AM
Hey guys, since this seems to be a reoccuring issue, can I ask that if another browser doesn't work, can you guys please head over to the Support Portal and file a ticket, please? This would help out greatly. Thank you!

Hijo D LingLing
10-07-2016, 02:21 AM
Hey guys, since this seems to be a reoccuring issue, can I ask that if another browser doesn't work, can you guys please head over to the Support Portal and file a ticket, please? This would help out greatly. Thank you!
Tried both Edge and Chrome and same issue

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Tried both Edge and Chrome and same issue

Interesting. Could you please open a ticket and let me know what is said? Thank you!

Razno08
10-07-2016, 02:30 AM
I use Chrome as my browser, it initially did block the sign in pop up, but i did allow it, signed in successfully, as it did register my user name had signed in, but still needed me to sign in to access the NDA to accept it.

I'm having some issues locating the support portal >_< anyone have a link or able to direct me to it?

Hijo D LingLing
10-07-2016, 02:31 AM
Interesting. Could you please open a ticket and let me know what is said? Thank you!

Can you provide me a link? I can't find it

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 02:32 AM
Here you guys go!

https://support.ubi.com/en-US

Scroll down until it says "Contact Customer Support" and choose your method.

bpark
10-07-2016, 02:32 AM
Same same. I can login to uplay but the links from the email don't work nor have I gotten any code via email as stated in the verbage.

Razno08
10-07-2016, 03:28 AM
I talked with support after filling out my ticket.

We managed to get it straightened out for me. Accessing the page in an Incognito window did seem to clear up the issue as after doing that i was immediately able to finish registering, confirm my email and received my code in the email shortly after.

hopefully that works for anyone else having this issue.

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 03:33 AM
I talked with support after filling out my ticket.

We managed to get it straightened out for me. Accessing the page in an Incognito window did seem to clear up the issue as after doing that i was immediately able to finish registering, confirm my email and received my code in the email shortly after.

hopefully that works for anyone else having this issue.

Good advice. Appreciate you letting us know. Can anyone else having an issue attempt this workaround and let me know if it is successful for you too? Thank you!

Bu1ld0g
10-07-2016, 04:06 AM
Having issues too. The button to sign in and accept the NDA does nothing on Chrome, Firefox & Edge. Can't even access ubisoft support page in Chrome normal or incognito.
Starting to wonder if I'm just locked out due to region?

Twili-letmedie
10-07-2016, 04:08 AM
Having issues too. The button to sign in and accept the NDA does nothing on Chrome, Firefox & Edge. Can't even access ubisoft support page in Chrome normal or incognito.
Starting to wonder if I'm just locked out due to region?

What region are you in?

EDIT:

Actually, the test is world wide barring a few regions being excluded. I'm unsure if that would be it. Have you tried to clear your cookies?

maaaxumka
10-07-2016, 04:53 PM
In the mail came Invitation by clicking the link no key on the alpha

veriousallusion
10-07-2016, 05:01 PM
I have the same issue, got the e-mail, clicked the link, but no acces to the beta. Why? can i still get a code?

UbiVertigo
10-07-2016, 08:26 PM
If you're not seeing your code, try logging into uplay.com (http://uplay.com), then go to Account Management >> Beta Access. You should have the opportunity to view your key there.