PDA

View Full Version : Important Announcement from the team

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-05-2016, 05:03 PM
Dear Heroes,

Over the past year, we’ve had the pleasure of releasing the latest game in the legendary Might & Magic series, with Heroes VII and its add-on “Trial by Fire”.

We truly hope you enjoyed this new adventure through the rise of the Griffin Empire and we would like once again to thank you for your support. Shadow Councilors, your devotion will be remembered, working with you was an inspiring and memorable experience for all of us.

After 4 years of a close collaboration, our partnership with Limbic Entertainment is coming to an end and as such no further updates will be provided for the title. The forums will remain open to allow you to continue the conversation about the game and keep sharing your best creations.

We would like to thank all the teams involved in this project, particularly our friends at Limbic Entertainment and wish them the best in their future endeavors.

On behalf of the Heroes team, we hope you continue to treasure this series as much as we do and we are looking forward to seeing you again in Ashan!

Thank you,
The Might & Magic team.

Frad1
10-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Hello, Ubi-MoshiMoshi!

Does it mean, that the UbiSoft stops development all HM&M series or it's just 7th about?
Also, will new bugs fixed by Limbic team?

Anyway, it's so sad, we're so hope about 2nd addon :(

Antalyan
10-05-2016, 05:45 PM
What kind of xxx company you are! This legendary franchise deserves much more.

That means that all the bugs will remain the game forever...if some skillful fans will not make a debugging mod.

Disappearing skills, not working buffs, broken tooltips, not working units abilities --- and I can continue. How can you leave these things in the game is a mystery for me. I guess you will run out of studios who want to collaborate with you soon.

The last Ubisoft game I buy is the Trial by Fire. I will also think about some formal complaint if I find some bugs preventing me from finishing the game.

So many times you betrayed us, fans, and so many times I believed you could fix the game.

Nevertheless, nothing you do can prevent me from loving H7.

Limbic is dead, long life for modders!

DenisTheGreat
10-05-2016, 05:46 PM
Does this mean no patches to fix all the current bugs in the game ?

mr3LiON
10-05-2016, 05:47 PM
Well... Yeah. I feel betrayed.

Antalyan
10-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Well... Yeah. I feel betrayed.
All H7 fans feel betrayed I guess.
Why can't they release one more patch to fix the persisting bigest issues at least :mad:
The only bright side is that all mods for the game people make will last forever. I will be patiently waiting for H7.5.

Mirage_dragonet
10-05-2016, 05:58 PM
Entourage! And recently I bought a supplement "dwarves" and the microphone ....
=
Antalya I am with you.
Regarding the commands "limbic" all have long understood. Correct the game though - like. You are thrown into the "Heroes 6" , is now cast into the "Heroes 7". You \ ubi + limbik \ should at least make patches to people who bought the game to play.

Antalyan
10-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Entourage! And recently I bought a supplement "dwarves" and the microphone ....
=
Antalya I am with you.
Regarding the commands "limbic" all have long understood. Correct the game though - like. You are thrown into the "Heroes 6" , is now cast into the "Heroes 7". You \ ubi + limbik \ should at least make patches to people who bought the game to play.
I wish I had the neccessary skills to fix the bugs. Fans's support & mods is the only future of this game.

JFalcon
10-05-2016, 06:15 PM
Sorry but can't charge us 60 dollars for a game and stop working on it after one year...
Here's one suggestion: make the game open source and we'll work on it.
FYI: last game I buy from Ubisoft if you guys stop working on it completely.

IMMORTAL_999
10-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Thank Ubi-MoshiMoshi!
I really like this game Heroes 7.
Despite that there are some bugs, for me it is the best game of the series Heroes of Might and Magic!
I very very much hope that the project Heroes 7 will be evolve and improve in the future.

Thank you personally & and all the team of devs! (Whatever it was but they tried)

- Your the best of the best
- The Immortal / Dragonborn-Hero. :o

ChiefOfHonour
10-05-2016, 07:24 PM
Dear Heroes,

Over the past year, we’ve had the pleasure of releasing the latest game in the legendary Might & Magic series, with Heroes VII and its add-on “Trial by Fire”.

We truly hope you enjoyed this new adventure through the rise of the Griffin Empire and we would like once again to thank you for your support. Shadow Councilors, your devotion will be remembered, working with you was an inspiring and memorable experience for all of us.

After 4 years of a close collaboration, our partnership with Limbic Entertainment is coming to an end and as such no further updates will be provided for the title. The forums will remain open to allow you to continue the conversation about the game and keep sharing your best creations.

We would like to thank all the teams involved in this project, particularly our friends at Limbic Entertainment and wish them the best in their future endeavors.

On behalf of the Heroes team, we hope you continue to treasure this series as much as we do and we are looking forward to seeing you again in Ashan!

Thank you,
The Might & Magic team.

I am no lawyer, but I do know a bit or two about European consumer rights. If I am not much mistaken, to stop fixing production faults in a product less than 1 (or is it 2?) year after it is released is in clear breach of EU law. In some EU/EEA countries, the law says longer time. As Ubisoft is a French company, I really doubt the legality of this announcment. After all, it is only 3 months since the very expensive add-on was introduced. From a judicial point of view, this add-on will most likely be seen as a stand-alone product. The fact that Ubisofts partnership with Limbic has come to an end, isn't your customers problem. It is yours! I think you need to run this by your legal department, or you lawyer.

Sincerely, and disappointed, regards from a supportive customer.

Emilius_ES
10-05-2016, 08:06 PM
What? what about new wheel and choosing skills? OMG I have no words for this. First Goggle with Pixel crap now this. WTH

SoilBurn
10-05-2016, 08:09 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!
I have no words left to describe the irony. What exactly do you "treasure"? The game you abandon 3 months after you release a standalone title? Or the game that you discontinue in a bug-ridden state, more than one year after release? Does the word "treasure" mean by any chance "spit on" in French?

I am definitely not "looking forward to seeing" Ubisoft anywhere near my installed games again.

ElinaHD
10-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Oh, NO! You just ruined my dreams. How about demons? Agrael? Some new heroes? WHY YOU DID THIS?!

King_Kilgor
10-05-2016, 10:34 PM
Good News. Yes! Yes! Yes! Game(rip)Over:D
House2: and we are happy:p
and Yes - Where Kilgor???

HeyoMeyo
10-05-2016, 10:54 PM
So you release a "new game' "Trial by Fire"... then announce 2 months later that you'll no longer be updating it?? Really?
So not only did you charge $30 more for a "stand alone" game, you now won't be updating it...
Reasons like this are why the general gamer public dislike Ubisoft and it's business practices.
Sorry, I love this series and game, but these sort of actions alienate your following and build resentment with your fans.
Limbic has been doing a solid job, but they needed more time, just dropping this addition to the series like this is in bad form.

Not well played.

A_Fnord
10-05-2016, 11:01 PM
This is really insulting. Release a buggy game, then don't fix it... Typical Ubisoft though, I don't know what else I should have expected. It's not the first time it happened with a Ubisoft title.

LichArch
10-06-2016, 12:32 AM
All H7 fans feel betrayed I guess.

And HOMM fans felt betrayed already during beta. Ubisoft has utterly failed with this brand until the end.

BahamutXero
10-06-2016, 02:34 AM
I hate to say it but I'm not at all surprised. Ubi greed did the exact same thing with Heroes VI. I still despise their marketing tactics because of it and already stated that I would not Buy Heroes VIII if they publish it. This is two games in a row that they don't want to spend the money on to complete them. Not expand upon....COMPLETE THEM! If they didn't make any other expansions, but fix all the bug remaining in the game I would be happy. However they are now shown a trend in that they just dine and dash on every game they touch. It should be criminal.

Meyer_Dodi
10-06-2016, 06:59 AM
sick and greedy company! I really hope UBISOFT will collapse soon as possible!
They ruined my favourite game....

LimoLauser
10-06-2016, 09:11 AM
so, the partnership with Limbic is over... and what´s next? I really felt that they know about the Feeling, to Play an Might and Magic Titel. They have done so great work with MMX and MMH7... what brings the future. Ubisoft should to sell the Trademarke for a Croundfunding-Project.

It is very exhausting and frustrating not to know whether a franchise will be extended or dissolved. Especially if you put a lot of money and hope into it.

tibolt95
10-06-2016, 11:06 AM
Well...it's really sad!
Let's just hope another developer will carry on, like what happened with H6...

drwatson111
10-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Whether the eighth part? Or does it mean that the game is completely closed?

Meyer_Dodi
10-06-2016, 01:41 PM
Hello, Ubi-MoshiMoshi!

Does it mean, that the UbiSoft stops development all HM&M series or it's just 7th about?
Also, will new bugs fixed by Limbic team?

Anyway, it's so sad, we're so hope about 2nd addon :(

2nd add on? The game contains some serious BUGS. I payed for this ****, and cant play with my friends, who are payed for this as well. Im so angry at this moment. It was my favourite game before being release the part 6. What kind of developers create this game? They can't find and fix the bugs? Shame!

matouivre
10-06-2016, 03:10 PM
So no more patching...How...typical Ubi...The trend started with AC Unity still plagues us. Unfinished, broken products. Useless apps and MP parts that are taken down in one-two years, tops.

And i still try to figure why Ubi bought the M&M IP and fragged it so hard. They knew that the IP is appealing to a niche and is not for everyone. Turn-based games don't sell millions or tens of millions of copies (do not forget that the RPG's were for long a TBS affair, too). So...i still don't get it.

Two Heroes games in a row with unsolved bugs. Only one RPG (which was actually worthy of the name Might and Magic and where Limbic did a good job and released it almost without bugs). A Heroes game (V, Nival) which almost bankrupt a company and another which actually led to bankrupcy (VI, Black Hole Entertainment). And none of the games were ever developed by an actual Ubi studio. Always subcontracted.

P.S.: if i recall correctly, Limbic also was the one that tried to clean up the mess that Heroes VI was. But if Ubi doesn't want to pay for the patching process, i doubt that Limbic will work for free. Or that they will be allowed to do so. And if i am blaming anyone, i blame Ubi's management. Not this forums devs (they do their job, which includes defending the company they work for), not the devs, nor the beta-testers (i know that the beta-testers are vastly ignored, though they do their job and report all the in-game problems, but the mentality is release it at the scheduled date and maybe we can patch it after). My blame lies with the upper management. Damn, i miss the times when M&M belonged to NWC.

A_Fnord
10-06-2016, 03:19 PM
So no more patching...How...typical Ubi...The trend started with AC Unity still plagues us. Unfinished, broken products. Useless apps and MP parts that are taken down in one-two years, tops.

I would say that i started earlier than this. AC3 had major bugs, like falling through the ground because someone sneezed in the wrong direction, quest objectives not updating, the whole caravan system getting "stuck" and refusing to update (thus you can't make any money), and so on. Yes, I played the game fully patched.

And i still try to figure why Ubi bought the M&M IP and fragged it so hard. They knew that the IP is appealing to a niche and is not for everyone. Turn-based games don't sell millions or tens of millions of copies (do not forget that the RPG's were for long a TBS affair, too). So...i still don't get it.

Two Heroes games in a row with unsolved bugs. Only one RPG (which was actually worthy of the name Might and Magic and where Limbic did a good job and released it almost without bugs). A Heroes game (V, Nival) which almost bankrupt a company and another which actually led to bankrupcy (VI, Black Hole Entertainment). And none of the games were ever developed by an actual Ubi studio. Always subcontracted.
M&M X worked well on certain machines, and not at all on certain others. While the store page claims that you can play it on a 32 bit machine, you really can't, as it breaks many things in game (including sound). On a reasonably up to date machine, running a 64 bit OS, it's fine (but I do remember there being major issues with the game for people who played in the beta/early access, and then tried to play the game once it was fully released, due to the thing blocking you from going to act 2 not getting removed).

It's hard to know where to point the blame. Limbic probably bit of more than they could chew with this project, and Ubisoft has a terrible track record when it comes to releasing terribly buggy and unfinished games. That's not exactly a match made in heaven.

matouivre
10-06-2016, 03:39 PM
I played M&M X on a PC with a dual-core CPU (E6850, which is antique, to be honest), with 4gb RAM. OS was Win7 Ultimate on 64bit (retail edition), GPU was an Nvidia GTS450ti. Would not call that a reasonably up-to-date machine. But, i recon that i never test it on an 32 bit OS. And since, my PC suffered a lot of changing.

And thanks for reminding me about Boston;)

You are right, Ubi's bad record is going further than i recall.

IMMORTAL_999
10-06-2016, 05:08 PM
I really hope that Ubisoft will find worthy of developers to replace the old team Limbic.
Because I will not install any fan-mods on my PC by Damn knows whom. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkP8X7YaBJA)

oreofrijj
10-06-2016, 06:00 PM
I logged in on purpose to comment on this 'important announcement' since I rarely visit the forums since the company does not seem to listen or care about its customers.

I spent £50 to pre-order the game after much uh-ha and it turned out to be released with a variety of bugs despite not one but two test sessions (alpha and beta). Now the game costs £25 with the expansion costing roughly the same which made me wonder what is the point of having the game if this is standalone. But I love the game so much that I got a Steam voucher for my birthday and decided to use it... thankfully I was able to get a refund with my '14 days buyer's regret' clause.

I am saddened but above all disappointed by this turn of events, which I can only characterise as a betrayal and exploitation shortly after the first expansion is released. The game and its community deserve more, and respect.

There is still a variety of bugs which remain unresolved, and it is a shame that the forum staff have to put up to us moaning about it when it is the big corporate bosses making the decisions which I now realised focus exclusively on income generation.

I will not be coming back to this forum or playing the game again, and I will ensure my friends and my network of contacts are made fully aware of this 'important announcement'.

You lost a customer, and I will do everything in my power to ensure my friends and contacts do not give you any business.

I do not swear otherwise I would send you somewhere special :p

GMnemonic
10-06-2016, 07:20 PM
It was the right descision. Take caring people like anatalyan and me people with true passion for the game and give it TIME MONEY ATTENTION AND SPACE, PROMOTION.

Have the balls to not oversimplify but DEEPEN homm gameplay. Make sure it has enough content interresting design the RIGHT SCALE (just homm 6) good townscreens homm5.
2016 production values, and the love in gameplay systems so it has time to iterate.

Ubisoft just learn this one thing. This game didn't die because of heroes of might and magic. this game died because the game was developed without attention love and sense of immersion like most of its predessesors. What is invested comes out. If its greed it will harm you.

Assemble a team of true and big artists, more gameplay programmers with VISION and AMBITION. Then nurture them with time space and money.

This game could be an AAA series if treated well. Warcraft is, just think about it. What do they INVEST?

BahamutXero
10-06-2016, 09:00 PM
Way more than Ubi is willing to invest GMnemonic (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/225337-GMnemonic) , that's the whole issue in a nutshell. To them this series is just a short lived cash cow. People complain about how inexperienced Limbic is, but I don't believe it. I think they could make Hereos VII an awesome game. However, the limited budget and time Ubi provided, they fell short of that goal. I believe any developer would have created a similar product given what meager resources Ubi has provided the series. I will not be playing any more Heroes games from Ubisoft unless they can prove to me that they are more than money grabbing executives who only care about using minimal effort on their products and then basically laugh in our face about it.

EsquireRu
10-06-2016, 09:38 PM
Good thing I stopped buying anything from those people after AC Unity clustertruck. This company really can make you regret getting new games.

DragonAuraFire
10-07-2016, 02:16 AM
Dear Heroes,

Thank you,
The Might & Magic team.

You're joking, right?

It's a little late for an April Fool's joke, isn't it?

You have created a game that, in theory, works very well and is a lot of fun to play. However, it has WAY too many bugs, and those bugs need to be fixed for the game to be playable. I spent a lot of money on this game because I was optimistic it would be a fun new experience, and if it wasn't for all the bugs it would be my favourite Heroes game. Who's job is it to fix these bugs? YOURS! Don't give up on your customers, we paid for a game that we wanted to play and enjoy. Let us enjoy the game we paid for by fixing the annoying bugs!

abirdie
10-07-2016, 06:49 AM
H7 is the buggiest game in the series and Ubi gives up on at its broken state? Wow! Nice!

Here's a piece of advice for you Ubi. If you feel like H7 under performed and you haven't earned enough money from this game then do the following

1) Do not release a game in a state where it has show stopper bugs which do not allow the player to complete it or use its advertised features.
2) Provide proper support and do fix the reported bugs instead of carrying them over
3) Deal the with community and listen to our feedback
4) Do not give up on you game in its semi broken state. Have a better QA/QC with more men in it.
5) Denuvo and various DRM shat is not an answer to your shatty quality: The Witcher 3 didn't have any DRM and sold tens of millions of copies.
6) Sell the Heroes franchise to a company that can take care of it. I guess there are many companies which can release a better product.

disturbed338
10-07-2016, 01:00 PM
I logged in today to say that this is the biggest joke you made about this game guys. I fell in love with H7 when you announced it and kept having faith even after the 2nd beta, in which I spent a lot of time testing and providing feedback.

But the day of release has been a nightmare, basic mechanics of the game were buggy as hell and I couldn't imagine this being a game that has been actually tested. Since then, even with your "efforts", H7, together with its addon, have been slowly dying...now you put the final nail in the coffin... RIP.

Thank you for ruining a great game.

romeck2010
10-07-2016, 03:42 PM
Wow, with such anouncement i feel like seller spit in my face. Ive just finished 1 campaing , start 2 another but stoped couse of many bugs. Dont end any custom (one started and end after 1h) and multiplayer maps.

1) How can i get refund for that broken products ?

2) If Ubi do not fix games ,I have few friends with Polish biggest online game portal and same in biggest game magazine i will try them to make some article of how Ubisoft treaded customer with completely disrespect and stoping fixing that is just money fraud . i do not know how law in France works(can only imagine it through Ubi "proffesionals" or Caleise Jungle :D ) but in Poland if you sell broken products you have to repair it or gives money back.

mErEnEfErEee
10-08-2016, 08:28 AM
Now you can sell the rights. Because you have just lost any respect and hope. UBIsoft will not be able to make any cash from this franchise anymore. You destroyed and lied all your customers.

SHAME is your NAME!

VincLord
10-08-2016, 11:27 AM
:( i never been that sad in my life

VincLord
10-08-2016, 11:28 AM
Limbic go to kickstarter with your own heroes, i will bake as much as i can for the new hope....

IMMORTAL_999
10-08-2016, 01:31 PM
*removed*

Why are you so crudely been expressed in the moderator address?
What kind is her fault?

You'd better do useful work for himself and do not write such trash

tato492
10-08-2016, 02:25 PM
Ubisoft, o Humosoft como se os conoce aquí. Sois una verdadera panda de inútiles. Sin más. Ojalá, que no va a ocurrir por desgracia, os arruinéis. Denota que sois franceses, el que sólo os miréis vuestro ombligo. No sabéis hacer ningún juego en condiciones. Solo basura y más basura. Seguramente Limbic se haya ido aburrida de vuestras condiciones y vuestro tratamiento. Desde España, como franceses y como compañía que sois, dais mucho asco.

LimoLauser
10-08-2016, 06:21 PM
We had a great time with Limbic, i love MMX and MMH7, this games have a big "soul", that´s great. It is a pity that the partnership had to end.

Guys, great work. I will miss you

Coobekh
10-08-2016, 07:20 PM
Why are you so crudely been expressed in the moderator address?
What kind is her fault?

You'd better do useful work for himself and do not write such trash

lmao, are you serious?

this is all kinda ridiculous and this s**t should be illegal, LOL.

but seriously, what kind of company does that? Letting everybody down with delayed premiere, which in fact was in beta state - more then 70% of content was not working. Don't give me speeches how good it was that they delayed the release date, since the game was incomplete for more then a half year from when it got to shops, LOL!!
After many patches and the release of Trail by Fire, the game is finally stable and playable. Even multiplayer works (I honestly started doubting that i will live to the day when it is fixed). And what now, cancelling the game? Come on, it has a year maybe? Counting from the release date.. This game is finally playable and has so much potential, but there is still much work to be done - like adding ranked ladder (like in heroes 6) extra content and other factions.. this is just wrong, i would even call it immoral to sell the product, which the company knew would be discontinued and abandoned. Lying to the face. You are killing the game, which could be great.

And the same was done to the Heroes 6. I remember that with the last addon the game MMH6 got fixed and ready (i mean not repeatedly crashing multiplayer, like for the first year or longer) and then... They abandon the project. I thought what the hell, no way they going to do that the same with Heroes 7... FML.

AND where is promised inferno? Somewhere on THIS forums it has been declared, that heroes 7 will recieve 2 seperate addons, in one which the inferno would be added to the game.

BIGTIME DISSAPPOINTMENT.

and don't let me start on DoC topic, which also has been abandoned.

I gotta say, I'm here for a long time, watching ubisofts work.. I played many their game for years, starting with dark messiah, homm5, doc, mmh6, mmh7, heroes online, I also remember their fails with assasins creed and other titles AND since when I registered account there is NOT A ONE GOOD THING, NOT ONE, that I could write about ubisoft as developers during the last 5 (maybe more) years.

IMMORTAL_999
10-08-2016, 11:15 PM
@Coobekh (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1481828-Coobekh)

The company - it the company
moderator - it the moderator
you understand me?

you are from? US / UKR :confused: or Baltic

Blake00
10-09-2016, 09:05 AM
What a disgrace and a tragedy.. that HR/Management/PR speak covering up a total sc***over just makes people all the more angry. How can they not see that.. they treat us like we're stupid.

As someone who pre-orders the collectors edition boxset and then buys the complete edition of each Heroes game (easily totalling $220AUD per game) I was devastated when I realised that I couldn't complete Heroes 6 due to the black screen and dark map bug that they never fixed. I originally defended ubi in the Heroes 6 development as Heroes 5 was so good after the final addons and patches so I was sure the same would happen and that the haters were wrong, but it didn't and we were left with a broken game with 1 addon and not enough patching that you actually cannot finish the addon content due to the black screens. So when Heroes 7 came along I didn't defend when all the haters started flaming every announcement, in fact I'm guilty of joining in on it sometimes, the trust was broken. Yet I still decided out of some old misguided loyaty to give them one more try and I purchased Heroes 7 collectors. Of course it ended up being even more unstable then 6 and sure enough the time has come where the fans have been screwed over again... one addon, incomplete patching..

I'm not young so I was there when it all started and have bought and played every Heroes game since the first. I really can't see myself spending money on any more now and that just breaks my heart. I grew up playing this series and look what they've done to it.. look at what it has become.. :(

I have a feeling this may be the last Heroes game.. and if it isn't.. wow.. considering the hate Heroes 6 development got and then the insane hate directed at Heroes 7 development, I can't imagine how much hate and anger will be thrown at a Heroes 8 announcement, what team would possibly want to take on that task?? They'll probably get death threats lol, and whether the game is good or bad the sales will be so bad that it will never make it worth it.

As the hate builds up here this forum will likely be wiped in the coming months or years and all this will be 'quietly' swept under the carpet like it never happened. Ubi won't sell the rights to someone better because why would they give up this huge franchise when they can milk lots of cheap mobile phone and console games out of the Might & Magic name while the PC HoMM and M&M series that started the franchise rot in the grave..

RIP Heroes of Might and Magic.. one of the greatest gaming series ever made.. and may it live on with fan made addons to heroes 1-5, and maybe even in some unlikely fan patches to 6 & 7 (not likely but I can dream lol). And maybe just maybe one day in 10-20yrs from now when the franchise is truly milked to death thanks to ubi they'll sell it off cheap to a studio that will really give it the love and respect it deserves. Just gotta keep myself healthy & fit and hopefully I can outlive this incompetence and be there for the rebirth!

Heroes360X
10-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Say what!!?

OK hold on just for a minute. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!?? This is unacceptable Ubisoft, Seriously you have some good games going for you no doubt that but if your stopping Heroes 7 now even though LIMBIC really is doing a good job and working on fixing it, then you SHOULD sell the rights! i cant believe this really F****** annoyed about this!!!!

EXPLAIN YOUR ACTIONS!!!

westyofoz
10-10-2016, 10:59 AM
My disgust with ubisoft is palpable what a disgrace to leave their customer base with a bundle of bugs and half finished game.
For Honor don't even think my friends and I will buy that! One of my friends had me convinced to buy the Assassins Creed series, bye bye.
Plenty of game developers around Ubi you need us more than we need you.....

Heroes360X
10-10-2016, 11:51 AM
"And of course, Ubi read all of this but doesn't care to reply to anything. Nice."

Yea indeed. how low can you go....

JIBUS95
10-10-2016, 01:56 PM
H7 in summary:

incompetence; cowardice; greed; lack of work; good ideas ... but small polished sentences (hypocrisy)

The game had more potential than any other album. Provided, of course, to finish the game ...

5 years waited to see that!

We paid and you do not do your job! Thief!

Bye bye Ubi lymbic and go to inferno!

janesz091
10-10-2016, 02:50 PM
The official Might & Magic website is no more

http://mightandmagic.com/

oldschoolchicke
10-10-2016, 04:31 PM
Heroes 6 was abandoned when it became clear fixing it wouldn't be profitable, and then Heroes 7 basically repeated the same mistakes of 6.

I don't think Ubi will be crazy enough to make a Heroes 8, unless these last two managed to be slightly profitable.... In which case they might actually decide to throw out a broken eight instalment using the exact same game plan. I suggest no one buy it or preorder it until it's been shown to be of superior quality.

Honestly, I rather see someone make a Heroes of MM clone, much like Warcraft did with Warhammer years and years ago.

mcpilz
10-10-2016, 10:45 PM
wow, 2 months after u release trials by fire u cut the support.
H7 was released only on sep 15 and is still broken.
just wow.

Pridu
10-11-2016, 11:28 AM
I suggest no one buy it or preorder it until it's been shown to be of superior quality.

Agree, I bought almost all heroes series games? from 3 to 7. But i really wont buy next "heroes" tbs game. Great job Ubisoft, u should control Limbic more, cause they werent even able to fix bugs from their google doc. And multiplayer synch error at battles in TBS game, how can u make it? Noone hire such programmers after such work.

sv398
10-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Somehow I knew this would happen.

Please note HoMM 7 is the ONLY part of the series I haven't bought since their launch.

This is DISGUSTING !!!!

drwatson111
10-12-2016, 09:02 PM
This is DISGUSTING !!!!
Disgusting? No, this is UBISOFT!!!http://ljplus.ru/img/a/t/atticus_flinch/r300-10.jpg

LimoLauser
10-13-2016, 10:06 AM
I still play MMH7 and will have a long time to enjoy it.

I'm curious what's coming next :confused:

Antalyan
10-13-2016, 03:39 PM
I still play MMH7 and will have a long time to enjoy it.

I'm curious what's coming next :confused:

So do I, it's one of my most favourite games. But there are still many things which could have been done to make it even better.

B_WE
10-13-2016, 06:29 PM
It was a nice time to keep track what's new... It's a pity, that a lot of construction sites were not dealt with. However:
We will see, what the future will brings... I hope for a return of the azure-, crystall-, rust- and faerie dragon + the conflux faction in the next heroes game.

Thank you for everything + a lot of fun!!! :rolleyes:

so_much_fun
10-17-2016, 01:15 PM
"Entertainment is coming to an end and as such no further updates will be provided for the title" - this title is defective and still bugged. If it's a joke it's not funny.

leafs11
10-24-2016, 01:13 AM
A crying shame....
Been a homm player since I was in grade 8 (12 years old) around 19 years ago. Spent approximately $120 on the main game at release and trial by fire. Been only able to complete 1 campaign and finish a few hot seat maps. Not much to show for my investment. Sigh I guess all good things must come to an end.

Cheers

Niolator
10-25-2016, 09:18 PM
Update 2.2 fixed a lots of bugs that I was disturbed by but a lot of bugs still remains. The community document has not been closed. Maybe there still is hope for bug fixes?

r4www
11-01-2016, 06:24 AM
This sucks Ubisoft !!! You should have payed Limbic to continue. If you had supported this title to an end with a inferno expansion and remaining bug fixing, some more maps, and working mp, I'm sure more would have jumped on ! H7 was starting to get real good. Really hope your gonna sell the rights or something to someone who can see this through, and that knows you gain a fanbase when you deliver a solid product !

WhitestWolf
11-10-2016, 09:28 AM
Dear Heroes,

Thank you,
The Might & Magic team.

I, for some reason, thought that there would be more than one expansion.

raider_manhc
02-04-2017, 11:15 PM
"Over the past year, we’ve had the pleasure of releasing the latest game in the legendary Might & Magic series, with Heroes VII and its add-on “Trial by Fire”." I do believe they meant to say we've had the pleasure of ****eing up the game and you gaming experience...

"We truly hope you enjoyed this new adventure" and here comes the joke....

raider_manhc
02-04-2017, 11:16 PM
probably would jave been added more but since the ****ed up and destroyed the game making it almost unplayable they abandoned ship..

uberfrank
03-28-2020, 08:46 PM
An incomplete and broken game was released - and now there is no one around to fix it

I want a refund. I haven't been able to complete a full adventure yet because the game either crashes, the AI freezes and stops moving, the turn cannot be ended because of a bug, or auto-combat kills the game. All I've done is reload the game over and over, every few turns in hopes of being able to make it a few turns further.

Ubisoft, so many people already hate this company.
So many people already hate being forced to use uPlay.

And your games are released broken, and never fixed; the game is abandoned.

And you still have the balls to continue selling this broken product.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.