PDA

View Full Version : Hotfix 2.2.1 available now

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Hello Heroes,

Following the release of Patch 2.2, we are pleased to announce the availability of a new hotfix for MMH7 with update 2.2.1.

In this patch, we included several fixes for issues you reported in the previous version. Thank you for your support.

As always, downloading this new update is automatic on both Uplay and Steam. Should this for whatever reason not happen, please then make use of the Verify files feature on either platform, which should then start the download.

Regards
The M&M Team

Livingfish
10-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi,

That's great news!

Thanks for the good work.

Sincerely,
Livingfish

DenisTheGreat
10-04-2016, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the quick patch.
As least The wall of fire now seems fixed :)
I hope we'll have some patch notes soon.

IMMORTAL_999
10-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Hi UbiMoshiMoshi,

Where can see a list of all fixes in the new patch 2.2.1?

Thanks!

SoilBurn
10-04-2016, 06:12 PM
Where can see a list of all fixes in the new patch 2.2.1?

That would be much appreciated. There were also many unlisted changes in 2.2. Please kindly provide a full list of what has been changed.

SOSolacex
10-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the quick patch.
As least The wall of fire now seems fixed :)
I hope we'll have some patch notes soon.

"quick" hotfix.

Niolator
10-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Great work! I have been playing patch 2.2.0 for a while now and this is what I had expected for 2.0. Now things are finally working the way they should.

SoilBurn
10-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Hey Ubi-Moshi, players on Steam are reporting a very serious (new?) bug, where buffs (like the spell Regeneration) disappear after one round, although they are supposed to remain for several rounds(which practically makes such buffs useless). Can you please have the Limbic people look into it?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Thanks SoilBurn, I will pass this along to the team.

SirLoccOtHaN
10-05-2016, 12:59 PM
THX for the support
Heroes are Enternal !!

SoilBurn
10-05-2016, 08:03 PM
Thanks SoilBurn, I will pass this along to the team.
Hey Ubi-Moshi, which team did you exactly forward the bug to? The one you just fired?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Hey Ubi-Moshi, players on Steam are reporting a very serious (new?) bug, where buffs (like the spell Regeneration) disappear after one round, although they are supposed to remain for several rounds(which practically makes such buffs useless). Can you please have the Limbic people look into it?

Hi Guys, we are currently investigating this issue and would like more information. Please could you send your save files, game logs, game version and as much detail as possible to singleton@limbic-entertainment.de

You can find save files here
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames

And game logs here
C:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\Might & Magic Heroes VII\MMH7Game\Logs

Thanks

Antalyan
10-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Hi Guys, we are currently investigating this issue and would like more information. Please could you send your save files, game logs, game version and as much detail as possible to singleton@limbic-entertainment.de

And game logs here

Thanks
Hello Ubi-Moshi have you read the announcement you posted yesterday?

If you did, I can understand why you posted what you did, both today and yesterday.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood anything but how can developers be "investigating this issue" if there are no further updates to come?!

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-06-2016, 03:42 PM
Hello Antalyan, the team are indeed investigating this issue and require the information stated.

Thanks

Antalyan
10-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Hello Antalyan, the team are indeed investigating this issue and require the information stated.

Thanks
Forget me my curiosity, are they investigating any other issues as well?

MoritzBradtke
10-06-2016, 08:06 PM
i don't get that either, are u still woking on Bugs, should we still report any? Why make such an announcement and then asking for bug files Ubi? Could we get any Information about this matter? No additional patches means support ended, no more Content, no more bug fixes, nothing, at last for me.

Antalyan
10-07-2016, 03:47 PM
i don't get that either, are u still woking on Bugs, should we still report any? Why make such an announcement and then asking for bug files Ubi? Could we get any Information about this matter? No additional patches means support ended, no more Content, no more bug fixes, nothing, at last for me.
So do I.

I really hate Ubisoft and I will never forgive them that they have left so many terrible bugs in the game, some of them even gamebreaking (why some tooltips have not been fixed in the hotfix at least is a mystery for me as it can take you just a few minutes to fix them) - but I don't understand this situation either. I think many people were hoping H7 would get fixed one day...

Black_Eagle123
10-11-2016, 04:24 PM
will there be a patch log from 2.2.1?

Niolator
10-12-2016, 07:56 AM
Great work! I have been playing patch 2.2.0 for a while now and this is what I had expected for 2.0. Now things are finally working the way they should.

Hmm... But the runes does not seem to work as they should. The enemies get buffs from them too sometimes. Something for patch 2.3, I presume.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-12-2016, 03:55 PM
Hi Guys, patch 2.2.1 included the following fixes;

Teleport spell only moves creatures as far as they are normally able to move
Bone Dragons deal Dark Damage and Spectral Dragons deal Physical Damage
The “Feral Charge” special attack for the Wolf Unit is not working anymore after Patch 2.2 release
Large 2x2 creatures are sometimes able to pass through obstacles and each other

Antalyan
10-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Hi Guys, patch 2.2.1 included the following fixes;

Teleport spell only moves creatures as far as they are normally able to move
Bone Dragons deal Dark Damage and Spectral Dragons deal Physical Damage
The “Feral Charge” special attack for the Wolf Unit is not working anymore after Patch 2.2 release
Large 2x2 creatures are sometimes able to pass through obstacles and each other

Hi again,

unfortunately, these patchnotes are not complete.

Also units have no more broken animations & firewall is no longer broken.

I hate Ubisoft so much for abandoning support of my favourite game ...

Black_Eagle123
10-12-2016, 05:53 PM
this is a 3.2gb game update, those 4 points??

IMMORTAL_999
10-12-2016, 09:20 PM
& firewall is no longer broken.

what ???

firewall is now a new powerful cheat-bug

Ubi-MoshiMoshi PLEASE CORRECT

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-13-2016, 09:34 AM
IMMORTAL_999, thank you for reporting this. Please could you PM me details?

Thanks

IMMORTAL_999
10-13-2016, 10:50 AM

Thanks

All enemy creatures under the influence of this spell, can not move forward and will burn until the time of the impact of this spell will not be completed.

I am glad to help :o

MoritzBradtke
10-13-2016, 12:16 PM

Thanks

Are u serious??? The game is a giant mess anyway, and there are no devs who take care of it anymore and u write this??? Take a look on the bug list sheet on steam forums if u want details?
I thought that prison bug had been fixed in 2.2.1, i didnt check Firewall though but poison Cloud has been fixed. Why are there still answers from Ubi side regarding Bugs btw? U are trying to show some pseudo interest? I mean it is obvious u dont care about the future of this game. U just fired the devs of the game who were in the process of Fixing it and u forced em to release an aplha build.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-13-2016, 01:52 PM
Hi MoritzBradtke, please have a read of my message here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1505814-Regarding-bug-reports?p=11997737&viewfull=1#post11997737

For clarification, we have not 'fired' the developers, we have simply come to the end of our partnership with them, as explained here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1502674-Important-Announcement-from-the-team

Thank you for your understanding

Antalyan
10-13-2016, 03:45 PM
"We have not 'fired' the developers, we have simply come to the end of our partnership with them."

That's obviously the better of possibilities for Limbic, but unfortunately, it has exactly the same effect as being fired: no updates to improve and fix the game can be expected.

Regarding the bugs, I'm not sure how much can be done in this situation but the firewall bug Immortal speaks about is really serious.

You can win any fight against melees without any losses just by casting firewall. Enemies will stay in the firewall area as long as it lasts. Then you can cast another firewall...

IMMORTAL_999
10-16-2016, 09:26 PM
Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi

Today in a multiplayer map "Wasteland" I lost artifact relic "helmet of leadership."
At first I could not insert it into the cell (head), for a moment he appeared in this the cell and then disappeared entirely
This artifact I bought in the town of the dark elves (black market / 7000k)

What the heck is that ?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-17-2016, 09:41 AM
Hi IMMORTAL_999, this issue was supposed to be fixed in 2.2.

Please could you send your game logs and save files to singleton@limbic-entertainment.de

And game logs here

Thanks

FirstGuyUp
10-17-2016, 07:02 PM
A couple other problems to iron out, which appeared in 2.2.1:

1. Fury's strike and return does not always work.
a. Sometimes they are not allowed to use the ability on an enemy in range
b. Sometimes they strike but do not return

2. Legionairres sometimes protect non-adjacent troops. It happens, for instance, regularly fighting garrisons in Irresponsible War.

Abuspencer
06-15-2017, 03:27 PM
Hello Heroes,

Following the release of Patch 2.2, we are pleased to announce the availability of a new hotfix for MMH7 with update 2.2.1.

In this patch, we included several fixes for issues you reported in the previous version. Thank you for your support.

As always, downloading this new update is automatic on both Uplay and Steam. Should this for whatever reason not happen, please then make use of the Verify files feature on either platform, which should then start the download.

Regards
The M&M Team

Dear M&M Team

I have been playing for a while now and recently (last week) I have run into an interesting issue. When my heroes fight somebody - sometimes a trivial opponent where I have lost not a single person - when the combat is complete and experience points are given out - it shows that I have lost numerous of my characters. I have to shut the game down reload a previous save and re-do the battle. Sometimes it repeat this issue. Most of times, I am using quick battle to avoid this issue. But when I am fighting another heroes - then I am stuck. I can supply my game saved if it helps.

Thanks for your game - it has been very enjoyable.

Regards,

Abuspencer

FCCronje
11-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Please help me. I bought the game, but can not download it. I contacted support but no answer. Did Ubisoft close down?